Derek @ddgermann ... would it help your decision if I told you I purchased our second so that I could use one of the two roof options (clear panel) that came with it?
I used it for the Drumheller Cruise and will be using it for the return from MITM as well as the Mountain Cruise.
I later found out that it would cost less from the accessory parts department versus the new car sales department (lol).
Let me know if you want a name at a dealership for wholesale accessory pricing?
You apparently have to be careful with someone else selling one as 2014 to mid 2016 has a difference that will not work on mid 2016 to 2017
and I got lucky having my 2016 roof being the same as the 2017 roof.

For anyone with a 2014, 2015 and early 2016 ... maybe yours is early 2016 @Jeffer2013 (a 2016 built prior to Aug 14, 2015?)
There is someone in Calgary selling a brand new 2014 to mid 2016 clear panel for $1350 on Kijiji right now (great price).
can't find the ad right now ... maybe just needs renewing but here was the words in this Calgary ad ...

Corvette GM Blue Tint Glass Transparent Roof Top AS NEW CONDITION - ZERO MARKS - ZERO FLAWS Fits ALL YEARS C7 Corvette from 2014 through 2016.
Coupe Stingray Z51 Z06 *Does not fit model year 2016 Corvettes built after August 14, 2015.*
Car came with two tops and this top has been in storage since new.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Derek @ddgermann ... would it help your decision if I told you I purchased our second so that I could use one of the two roof options (clear panel) that came with it?
I used it for the Drumheller Cruise and will be using it for the return from MITM as well as the Mountain Cruise.
I later found out that it would cost less from the accessory parts department versus the new car sales department (lol).
Let me know if you want a name at a dealership for wholesale accessory pricing?
You apparently have to be careful with someone else selling one as 2014 to mid 2016 has a difference that will not work on mid 2016 to 2017
and I got lucky having my 2016 roof being the same as the 2017 roof.

For anyone with a 2014, 2015 and early 2016 ... maybe yours is early 2016 @Jeffer2013 (a 2016 built prior to Aug 14, 2015?)
There is someone in Calgary selling a brand new 2014 to mid 2016 clear panel for $1350 on Kijiji right now (great price).
can't find the ad right now ... maybe just needs renewing but here was the words in this Calgary ad ...

Corvette GM Blue Tint Glass Transparent Roof Top AS NEW CONDITION - ZERO MARKS - ZERO FLAWS Fits ALL YEARS C7 Corvette from 2014 through 2016.
Coupe Stingray Z51 Z06 *Does not fit model year 2016 Corvettes built after August 14, 2015.*
Car came with two tops and this top has been in storage since new.

Thanks for the info Spence. I did not know these roof panels were not interchangeable from 2014 through 2018. I will see what my dealer has to say about the pricing and let you know if I need a better plan. :Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread