Sep 19, 2017
Ayr Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2010 Coupe M6 Blade
7A9CC357-A8F9-44DE-87E5-7C1CC0DF7572.jpeg

I go for the black. The stock black A-pillars always kind of bother me unless it is a black car. Making all the top section black looks more consistent to me. Just to throw out another thought... I wonder about silver A-pillars to go with the silver top.
Still tending to the all black though.

I like the black as well. The Halo wraps Tim did really set that car off well. I had both roofs with my C6 and never had the colour match on once. I also have both roofs with my C7 and I've yet to put the Lexan roof on. I like being able to see through the Lexan but something about the CF roof that I like as well.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Although I'm outnumbered 6 to 1 I'm not going to change my vote. Lol

Although occasionally Rick, we must give our heads a shake and reinforce in our minds that we don't exist in a Dicktatorship rule (spelled wrong deliberately), you are welcome here on the forum to have your vote count. :thumbs:..

And lets face it. It's a Corvette.... It's gonna look good regardless.....

Would this be that you have two panels for the car with the black be transparent? You can just swap them out?
We have color matching tops and one transparent. Looks like consensus will have me going black top most of the time.
Except when I go to Sylvan Lake and on Rick's BDay, it wil be color match. ;)

Would this be that you have two panels for the car with the black be transparent? You can just swap them out?
We have color matching tops and one transparent. Looks like consensus will have me going black top most of the time.

If you are asking me about my post Spence, I have two roofs. One is the Lexan tinted transparent and the other is exposed carbon fibre black opaque. It has the edge trim above the doors as the only colour match. This is not my roof but this is the exposed CF roof that I have.

80-carbon_red_740_2_0c6e95378273eff4b92203fa9182fc4d0adb4abc.jpg

Two tops were only standard in a few years....I only have the painted one. If I ever got the black transparent one it would do the same thing....but a new roof is a lot more then wrapping the painted one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread