Mar 27, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2018 Grand Sport
Province
MB
Hi everyone, I just bought my first car and it’s a 2018 Corvette Grand Sport. I’m just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to find competition seats? I’ve tried looking around and am having a tough time finding some.

I do have Carravagio daytona seat in my zr1, amazing seats did a ride from Montreal to ''Les iiles de la Madeleine'' that was a 3500 km trip in 7 days, very comfotable. Did a few long rides with the 2019 Grandsport with competion seats (alcantara option) confortable to. The zr1 seat are wider so more room for the shoulders

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I do have Carravagio daytona seat in my zr1, amazing seats did a ride from Montreal to ''Les iiles de la Madeleine'' that was a 3500 km trip in 7 days, very comfotable. Did a few long rides with the 2019 Grandsport with competion seats (alcantara option) confortable to. The zr1 seat are wider so more room for the shoulders
Oh okay, is there just the one kind of competition seat Caravaggio makes? I didn’t see any other kinds, but not sure if I just didn’t click on the right spot. All I saw was seabring seats and it said it didn’t work for side air bags?

Is OE like the original manufacturer?
Yeah I was kind of surprised when the dealership I Initially talked to had said I have to find the part numbers, I thought they would’ve have all that information
Hi I’m new here. I agree I ran into the same problem when I first bought my 2017 Grand Sport. The parts guy couldn’t even find the comp seats in the GM catalogue which was funny because I know in the GM parts catalogue for the Camaro, you can buy competition seats right out of the catalogue for that car but for some reason nothing for the Corvette… Then he came up with some ridiculous numbers like it’s probably gonna cost me at least $10,000 per seat! to get these! I was like geeze! What am I buying seats for a Lamborghini?? Lol

Hi I’m new here. I agree I ran into the same problem when I first bought my 2017 Grand Sport. The parts guy couldn’t even find the comp seats in the GM catalogue which was funny because I know in the GM parts catalogue for the Camaro, you can buy competition seats right out of the catalogue for that car but for some reason nothing for the Corvette… Then he came up with some ridiculous numbers like it’s probably gonna cost me at least $10,000 per seat! to get these! I was like geeze! What am I buying seats for a Lamborghini?? Lol
Oh really? Did you end up finding/getting competition seats for your Corvette?