Mar 27, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2018 Grand Sport
Province
MB
Hi everyone, I just bought my first car and it’s a 2018 Corvette Grand Sport. I’m just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to find competition seats? I’ve tried looking around and am having a tough time finding some.

I tried, but they say I need to find a part number for them (which I thought was odd since I thought they’d have access to part numbers)
Hi,
my.gmparts.ca is one dealer.
you can find all the parts from their online catalog.
Trouble is by the time you build the seats they’re going to cost you a lot of $$$ because you have to buy piece by piece. Try a auto wrecker of late model vehicles or wait and go to Corvettes at Carlisle where you’ll most likely find a pair of matching competition seats, where you may need to change the leather colour to match your car which might be the easiest thing of all to do.

Hi,
my.gmparts.ca is one dealer.
you can find all the parts from their online catalog.
Trouble is by the time you build the seats they’re going to cost you a lot of $$$ because you have to buy piece by piece. Try a auto wrecker of late model vehicles or wait and go to Corvettes at Carlisle where you’ll most likely find a pair of matching competition seats, where you may need to change the leather colour to match your car which might be the easiest thing of all to do.
Oh okay, thank-you!!! Yeah I heard that they cost a small fortune, but they look so cool!!

here's another link if you are handy changing the top yourself.

That's a cool kit, it probably save all the electrical issue as it is the same seat it was in the car. You can also look at Carravagio corvette but prepare your check book. Just to make sure, have you tried competition seat before? I have them in my 2019 Gransport and they are not made for bulky person, (I hope I am using the right word) they realy hold you tight

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
here's another link if you are handy changing the top yourself.

Oh okay, thank-you!!! Have you ordered from them before?
That's a cool kit, it probably save all the electrical issue as it is the same seat it was in the car. You can also look at Carravagio corvette but prepare your check book. Just to make sure, have you tried competition seat before? I have them in my 2019 Gransport and they are not made for bulky person, (I hope I am using the right word) they realy hold you tight
Oh okay, good to know!!! I haven’t sat in a competition seat, but I’m a small framed girl (5’7.5” and 115 lbs) so I think if it holds you in tight I’d like that haha
Did your car come with competition seats or did you order them online?

Oh okay, thank-you!!! Have you ordered from them before?

Oh okay, good to know!!! I haven’t sat in a competition seat, but I’m a small framed girl (5’7.5” and 115 lbs) so I think if it holds you in tight I’d like that haha
Did your car come with competition seats or did you order them online?

At 5'7.5'' and 115lbs, you will love them. Nice shape btw

Hi everyone, I just bought my first car and it’s a 2018 Corvette Grand Sport. I’m just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to find competition seats? I’ve tried looking around and am having a tough time finding some.
I would stick with the OE seats because of the air bags and other electrical items. After market seats may be nicer but you have to consider what issues you may run into. I would go to the dealer, parts dept. sit down with them and go over what needs to be ordered. They are there for you the customer. Sparco and Recaro make awesome seats but you have to be certain they will fit AND what about the air bags?

Reactions: theboss
I would stick with the OE seats because of the air bags and other electrical items. After market seats may be nicer but you have to consider what issues you may run into. I would go to the dealer, parts dept. sit down with them and go over what needs to be ordered. They are there for you the customer. Sparco and Recaro make awesome seats but you have to be certain they will fit AND what about the air bags?
Is OE like the original manufacturer?
Yeah I was kind of surprised when the dealership I Initially talked to had said I have to find the part numbers, I thought they would’ve have all that information

Yes OE is original equipment. Can't help you with the wing, ACS Composite doesn't make any, C7 Carbon make one similar to the one on the ZR1, it's a huge wing, are you willing to drill some holes? some people dont mind, I would probably have an acne breakout if I had to install it on my car but that's me, I am a little fossy about this, didn't sleep good the night I installe fins on the rear diffuser (very smal holes under the car). :)