LATNC5

Jan 24, 2009
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Buy your vettes from??

my first corvette was purchased here in my home town of saskatoon.
my second i got from longmontt, Colorado.....a 10 hour drive just to look at the car!!!!

Rod

Nice, I am heading out to Vegas later in Sept and would love to drive back in a new vette if the slots are good.
Got mine locally here in Toronto at Humberview.

I had everything set up ahead of time to make sure everything went smoothly. I still threw a dollar in a slot to try and win an 08 Z06. We had 4 drivers, so I would have been covered if I won.:D Man, that trip was awesome. There is nothing quite like driving to Las Vegas and having a Corvette delivered to your hotel when you arrive. I get shivers thinking about how beautiful that car looked the first time I saw it coming down the street.

On Ebay believe it or not! :rofl:

I had my eye on a Corvette in Pennsylvania that was for sale (on Ebay as mentioned), by a GM Dealership. I remember it vaguely, after a night of drinking in the basement with the guys. After everyone had left, I put a bid on the car and forgot about it.

I the morning my wife was checking the emails and said sarcastically "so I see your buying a Corvette." :eek: She had known since she met me that I wanted one so it wasn't too big of a surprise - yet!

I told her not to worry too much because there was three days left and there was a good chance I was going to be out bid because of the low price. Well I wasn't and the rest is history. :coolgleam:

P.S. My signature at the bottom says it all.:nono:

On Ebay believe it or not! :rofl:

I had my eye on a Corvette in Pennsylvania that was for sale (on Ebay as mentioned), by a GM Dealership. I remember it vaguely, after a night of drinking in the basement with the guys. After everyone had left, I put a bid on the car and forgot about it.

I the morning my wife was checking the emails and said sarcastically "so I see your buying a Corvette." :eek: She had known since she met me that I wanted one so it wasn't too big of a surprise - yet!

I told her not to worry too much because there was three days left and there was a good chance I was going to be out bid because of the low price. Well I wasn't and the rest is history. :coolgleam:

Cool circumstances LOL It's got my vote for the best so far unless anyone likes my "I bought it in Red Deer" one better

On Ebay believe it or not!

Who says only bad things happen when you are drunk?:D

Bought my first '72 (350) new from a dealer in my hometown of Ottawa. I was going to school then in Dayton Ohio and the car was great for travelling. Sold it in '75 when I got married.
Next Corvette was a '60 that I bought in

Mark, actually it was Beamsville.No offence taken.I bought my 96 C4 with 7000 km on it from Wilson -Niblett, ordered my 02 (now Mark's) from Gm in Bowling Green, & bought my 08 used from a dealer in Kitchener ontario.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.