This is my first Corvette and I purchased it off E-bay from a Chevrolet dealer in Plainfield, Indiana in March,'07. Because of the Winter-weather I chose not to go to Indiana and drive it back to BC but instead had it trucked (DAS) to Lakewood, Washington. A one-day trip from Nanaimo to Tacoma on "the Hound" and it was mine for the drive home.
What an adventure! It will remain one of the most memorable events in my life
(okay, I admit it. I've led a sheltered, boring life!).:(
Since then I've added 32,000 trouble-free kilometers to the odometer and enjoyed every moment behind the wheel.:driving:

I bought mine in Winchester Ont, small place called CWM Classics , I had just sold my 65 Austin Healey and told the guy I wanted a mint C-3 , found this on with 29,000miles , Told my wife let's try it for the summer , well that was ten yrs ago. Ron

great stories...please post some pics of the rides:coolgleam:
Can do! Here are 3 pics of my therapy on wheels...
IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

Thanks guys, sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner - I'm back on shift! :D

Lingenfelter is pretty good with their performance packages. You can have them do it or have a shop/mechanic of your choice do it instead.

The Lingenfelter package was ordered from their central office in Decatur, Indiana. I ordered what my budget would allow on a month to month basis. I bought their spec'd 430 HP package which includes:

Heads
Cam
Intake
Fuel Injectors
Thermostat
Throttle body
Oil Pump Assy
Custom Tune

I also bought some extras that were not included in this package:

Kook Longtube Headers
ASP Underdrive Kit
Heavy Duty Timing Chain
B&B Bullets
X-Pipe

The complete installation was done by Paynton Performance here in Alberta. Power is roughly 450 HP because I have yet to get it on a Dyno. I was going to have Lingenfelter do it themselves when I drove down to Kentucky last year but they wanted the car for a week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread