Love the last procedure tab. Wondering now how many tried to perform the system flush and filter change while moving, before they thought of adding that instruction.... o_O

My other DCT is Honda Goldwing that just uses engine oil for transmission although motorcycle oil is JASO - MA.2 for wet clutches. I see the AC Delco DCT fluid at about $40 a quart and we need 12 quarts so $480 for the fluid alone? Fortunately that's is just every 3 years.

Yowtch. I looked up the Kipp price and its $50 plus some shipping so the cost will be closer to $600 for the fluid. Hopefully by then there will be alternatives. How can oil cost $50 a quart? My really expensive DCT motorcycle oil is $12. and my really really expensive Mobil 1 oil is $20 a quart.

Yowtch. I looked up the Kipp price and its $50 plus some shipping so the cost will be closer to $600 for the fluid. Hopefully by then there will be alternatives. How can oil cost $50 a quart? My really expensive DCT motorcycle oil is $12. and my really really expensive Mobil 1 oil is $20 a quart.
Not nice, it was $33 from Kipp Scott in Oct/21

Received my filter from Kipp Scott today. Ordered it Nov 9 so just about 2 months. Fortunately, with the extreme weather I have not driven the car much but nice to have in any case.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.