74 you bring up an interesting point. It really is seldom that we have members offering their cars for sale here. Parts/wheels/tires and accessories on occasion but I suspect we are hoarders when it comes to the cars themselves. People come on the forum looking for some specific Corvette, suggestions given but seldom are they ever heard from again.

Could be wrong about this but it seems like the biggest part of the group here are C7 owners. Many have bought their first Corvette often times a C7 and others have moved up a model year or two by trading in their previous Corvette.

Do you still own the Pantera? Always liked those cars, post up some pics if you have any.

Have a great day.

74 you bring up an interesting point. It really is seldom that we have members offering their cars for sale here. Parts/wheels/tires and accessories on occasion but I suspect we are hoarders when it comes to the cars themselves. People come on the forum looking for some specific Corvette, suggestions given but seldom are they ever heard from again.

Could be wrong about this but it seems like the biggest part of the group here are C7 owners. Many have bought their first Corvette often times a C7 and others have moved up a model year or two by trading in their previous Corvette.

Do you still own the Pantera? Always liked those cars, post up some pics if you have any.

Have a great day.
I have a different philosophy Murray. We don't need to advertise our cars for sale. These are Corvettes and CCF members take such good care of their cars that we all have these people that come up to us and say "If you ever want to sell that car, just let me know"..... And that may sound like a joke but I'll bet almost everyone reading this will say "yup. that's true"......

74Pantera... WELCOME to CCF
I’m of the option we keep our old Corvettes and just buy another one.
That’s what happens here!

I do know of a ‘73 big block e/w Tremec 5-sp and also a nicely done 75 Coupe.
And a 2008 Z06.....500+HP RWHP
These belong to friends out this way.

Are you looking? Anything specific?

Graham

These are Corvettes and CCF members take such good care of their cars that we all have these people that come up to us and say "If you ever want to sell that car, just let me know"......

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been asked that. Almost every time I go out.

Graham
Hi Graham.
I was looking for a C7 auto and then got worried about the overheating issues with the autos, so I was looking for a '17 but most are in the US and the dollar is killing us. So, in the meantime, I thought I may look for a C6Z and beat on that for a year or 2.

vague statement ... took me one non-CCF website to find both brand new or used ...

or maybe it becoming a known fact that CCF Corvettes are well cared for ... and that's what everyone will want ... ;)

Graham
How much is the 2008 Z06?

Have a great day.
IMG_2267.jpg

Fellow I know from the Donzi forum had one. He and Tim Horton picked their cars up on the same day and drove back to Toronto from New York (according to him). Beautiful looking car.

Thanks for sharing the pics.:thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread