Finally got the snow cleared from the storage unit and then it melted fast. First ride was Wednesday, April 17 to a restaurant with my wife to celebrate. Got back from Spring Mountain on April 16 and the itch was too strong to overcome.

Reactions: ccltj
I should not have Blinked ...
So much for a hope for a two day
Corvette Cruise to Edmonton on Friday/Saturday ...
It’ll be the Sierra ...
“W”ednesday “T”hursday “F”riday
AF967D7F-6EFF-43D7-9139-99CB957082BA.png
DA422F3E-76A5-441C-BB5E-13A0709390B3.png
388A725A-202B-4B89-82F4-5E0FAFA285B8.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sorry
Reactions: YFCvii
Last edited:
first real trip 2day , 216 km to Saskatoon and back. Well I have to say it has good brakes, if it was anything else I would of planted it in living room of a 30 foot camper . Cruising at 110 on double lane , stupid Dodge pulling this big trailer decides to cross the highway to get across to the other side , the truck made it across but the trailer didn't as he stopped and I slammed on the brakes but didn't skid just stopped 20 feet from hitting middle of the trailer. He took off I waved a fist at him but he never saw nothing. If it was my 58 I think I would of been in the living room of the trailer or just gone right through the thing. Glad I took Rosie 2day as it maybe saved me. Instead of the new plate I got " 93 Vett " , I should of got " RUFRIDR " as thing this is rough riding , Roughrider as in football team too !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: ccltj and OL Yeller
Knee operation next Friday. Insurance taken off today. A “Vetteless” summer for me !! Yippee k ay M......

A month of physio,maybe 6 weeks he tells me an hour ago by phone. All would be good if I drove an automatic but seeing as it’s my left knee,,,,There goes any clutch motion.

Last edited:
Knee operation next Friday. Insurance taken off today. A “Vetteless” summer for me !! Yippee k ay M......

A month of physio,maybe 6 weeks he tells me an hour ago by phone. All would be good if I drove an automatic but seeing as it’s my left knee,,,,There goes any clutch motion.
Hope all goes well on the knee Mike. Always next season for the Vette. :thumbs:

I should, but I don't care about pot holes or sand/gravel. Once my back alley is dry, I'm outta there. I'm thinking Mid April! I'm crazy like that...
FRAK...errrrr, I forgot. ONCE Northgate is Dry enough, too-since I bought this Z Dec 21, they have kept it Tucked in, Nice and Warm! lol
I down with that too... ally good I am good. Slow in town with all the piled.up gravel but last weekend I head for the #1 outta Calgary and was gone! We hit 14C in the mountains and had the top off... love the crazeee AB weather...

Attachments

• 20190421_144027.jpg
    20190421_144027.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20190421_144111.jpg
    20190421_144111.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 15
...wait till I post the rest of the score, it will be very one sided, 2day all I could think about on the road if the engineer of this this thing got a life sentence.
Hahahaha...... C'mon Michael.... you're coming around.... Put a C5 or C6 in the stable next..... It just keeps getting better... My C6 with grip tires on it would pull the harrows in the field.... Sorry... No pictures...lol...

Hahahaha...... C'mon Michael.... you're coming around.... Put a C5 or C6 in the stable next..... It just keeps getting better... My C6 with grip tires on it would pull the harrows in the field.... Sorry... No pictures...lol...
..I can bet all my 58's that I will never get a newer vett , I am trying to see what you guys see but I fail to do so . You have a hitch on yours ? that is one of the 2 options my 82 doesn't have. When 83 was a flop GM should of just quit making them period .

Mine is out as of today - May 1st. Started to hail just as I backed in to the garage
Announcing rain (maybe snow tonight) the next two days but nice on Saturday.

So you gotta listen to this song when you get it out and if you don't like Queen then look at the video. Pretty good racing scenes. And then below that is DRIVERS SEAT by SNIFF N THE TEARS with some great car accessories. Didn't see any in Carbon Fiber for Derek.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.