Today !!

E00FE86E-CD3A-4D47-B564-2F76C1ABEF92.jpeg

Stop rubbing it in guys. I still gotta wait another 15 days.

Agreed! ... Whether "2 days", "7 days" or "15 days" ...
When calculating one's anticipation toward a Corvette Spring Launch,
there's no getting around algorithms where no matter how you look at it ...
The number that precedes the word "days" really is irrelevant ...

Dancing-clocks-.gif

Last edited:
well I just come back with Rosie, took 'er and couple of miles there and back on the highway. what a rough riding car, but all vital signs seem normal. pulled in the shop and going to put some decals on it.

Couple of miles? Tire flat spots might explain the rough ride... or the roads around Krydor....lol...

Couple of miles? Tire flat spots might explain the rough ride... or the roads around Krydor....lol...
........not the tires , from here to North Battleford the road is murder. Gravel trucks and B-Trains pound it out. Car is OK on smooth road but otherwise any bump hang on and keep looking ahead cause it pulls you all over the place......and Rosie has a fresh safety, wheel alignment new tires shocks etc so it is as good as it gets,these cars are just rough riding period, my 58 Impala is a dream on the road compared to this .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ccltj
........not the tires , from here to North Battleford the road is murder. Gravel trucks and B-Trains pound it out. Car is OK on smooth road but otherwise any bump hang on and keep looking ahead cause it pulls you all over the place......and Rosie has a fresh safety, wheel alignment new tires shocks etc so it is as good as it gets,these cars are just rough riding period, my 58 Impala is a dream on the road compared to this .

Probably some wheelbase, length and weight difference. I'm guessing the Vette would be stiffer for handling superiority as well... I remember those old 50's tanks having a lot of travel in the suspension too...

Reactions: ccltj
All washed up...and almost ready for the season. I was out last Friday but not all washed up and tidy...I know, for shame! I think I have about 500-600 K's down already this year now.Why the pylons behind the car....ask for the story lol. This goes down as my most eventful of washes lol.View attachment 25631View attachment 25632View attachment 25633View attachment 25634View attachment 25635

Looking great MM. Also looks like a paving crew is missing some pylons...lol.... Now for the 'Rest of the Story'..... ?

Reactions: LE BARON and ccltj
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread