It seems that the low-volume dealerships are receiving allocations later in the month than the higher volume dealerships.

We had our orders go in a couple of weeks ago. Now, I'm hearing of some dealerships having orders going in this weekend.

Overall, it's a month-to-month system.

Reactions: ABC
Went to the auto show yesterday, the red vet looked great but not sure why they would not let us sit in it.

There was an "auto show" that you were able to attend and mingle with others? I thought them cancelled due to COVID or at best, somehow conducted "virtually". Where was it and how many C8's were there and which colors (ie. the Torch Red or Red Mist)? I look forward to details and if so, hopefully that will be allowed to take place in some fashion out West so we'll have our annual auto show this year, which was cancelled last year.

So did it take 11 months from the time you put your name down until you got your car ? I ask because I placed my name on the list just yesterday and have now idea how long the wait will be.
It all depends what dealer and where you are on the list. My personal example- I put my deposit at Bill Spencer Dec 27,2019, car order was accepted by GM mid March and car finally reached the dealership in September 2020.

So did it take 11 months from the time you put your name down until you got your car ? I ask because I placed my name on the list just yesterday and have now idea how long the wait will be.
Might get a 2022. There are some World issue's causing a disruption with life right now...

Thanks guys. So far, from everything I have read and heard, I am not hearing anyone that waited longer than 18 months for theirs. If I were to believe my dealer, he told me there are 8 people ahead of me and they got 6 cars allocated to them in 2020. Although he didn't commit ,he did say it is very likely I would get the car this year. I personally don't think that will be the case, and I don't share this salesman's .... let's say, enthusiasm. He also mentioned that the waiting list can drop quickly if people change their minds or get the car from another dealer quicker. Time will tell !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.