Thanks guys. So far, from everything I have read and heard, I am not hearing anyone that waited longer than 18 months for theirs. If I were to believe my dealer, he told me there are 8 people ahead of me and they got 6 cars allocated to them in 2020. Although he didn't commit ,he did say it is very likely I would get the car this year. I personally don't think that will be the case, and I don't share this salesman's .... let's say, enthusiasm. He also mentioned that the waiting list can drop quickly if people change their minds or get the car from another dealer quicker. Time will tell !
Call Spencer, I’m with little dealer and it’s been 22 month I’m waiting

Reactions: Andrew Spencer
Thanks guys. So far, from everything I have read and heard, I am not hearing anyone that waited longer than 18 months for theirs. If I were to believe my dealer, he told me there are 8 people ahead of me and they got 6 cars allocated to them in 2020. Although he didn't commit ,he did say it is very likely I would get the car this year. I personally don't think that will be the case, and I don't share this salesman's .... let's say, enthusiasm. He also mentioned that the waiting list can drop quickly if people change their minds or get the car from another dealer quicker. Time will tell !

So far most small dealers haven’t got any allocations for 2021, I had a deposit with one since last summer and they called me last month and told me I might as well come get my deposit back as they have no allocations so far this year

So far most small dealers haven’t got any allocations for 2021, I had a deposit with one since last summer and they called me last month and told me I might as well come get my deposit back as they have no allocations so far this year
At least they were honest and didn't string you along

If they receive one two or three they will receive the same amount

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.