Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
I realize wheels can also be a performance mod, but because they look so nice, I thought I would start the thread here. Post up pictures of your cars with aftermarket wheels. OR wheels that you would like to put on your car. I'm interested in finding out if people like chrome wheels better than painted, or if it's all about performance. Tell me why you like the wheels you do. Right now I like the CCW 505a's as they look like a very nice 5 spoke that is not just the newest fad and should look good for a long time.

Here are my CCW T10's . 19's all around with Bridgestone REO 50s /
305 rear and a 285 front .

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

I am the very same I have been upgrading and changing things nonstop and the pile of new parts I have in the warehouse for spring is getting out of control, but I really like some of the moldings you have added and the silver marker lights, with the rims WOW!

Tomorrow I will post a picture of my work in progress for you

Brent

Holy Moly! That is VERY nice!

Here are a few more pictures of the mods I did at the end of the 08 season.
MCM carbon fiber hood with custom paint by Corrado &
Specter Werks rear fascia.

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

I have almost got all the parts for the engine build. Hopefully in about 2 -3 weeks I can start the tear down and build .

I almost made a mess in my pants with the mention of the MCM Hood. I really want one of those hoods (to be added to my car somewhere between 2009 and 2020:D). I think they are a great hood that perfectly balance form and function.

I almost made a mess in my pants with the mention of the MCM Hood. I really want one of those hoods (to be added to my car somewhere between 2009 and 2020:D). I think they are a great hood that perfectly balance form and function.

Oh did I mention I was the CDN rep for MCM :D

:eek: Holy Crap, where did you go to school? Princeton?
Still at the University of Saskatchewan. Not working for 5 years and paying for school has a way of putting you into the hole. Oddly enough, the Vette only accounts for $4,000 of my dept and as it gets the best mileage of any vehicle I own, it saves me money as I drive:D. What wheels do you have on your car? Do you have other photos?

Pics

I said I would put up pics then got busy and forgot, so here are a couple.

I have new drilled slotted rotors to put on, chrome tips, and plate for exhaust, lambo door kit , and some other smaller items still to put on this spring.

A true work in progress,

Brent

Attachments

• 100_0272.jpg
    100_0272.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMGP2548.jpg
    IMGP2548.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 15
I said I would put up pics then got busy and forgot, so here are a couple.

I have new drilled slotted rotors to put on, chrome tips, and plate for exhaust, lambo door kit , and some other smaller items still to put on this spring.

A true work in progress,

Brent

Nice looking Vette Brent :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.