Thanks for the Kudos!
dblthumb2oy3.gif

Yes 345/25/20's.

That looks great! 345's in the back? That is awesome, how big of a shoe horn did you use to get those to fit? I love the hood.

Here are a few, HRE on both, stock wheel sizes

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

Tire's on the orange are Firestone wide ovals, great tire, very quite compared to the GY

How much did you lower your car? The car has a great stance and the gap is about perfect between the tires and the wheel wells.

Riley P

Thanks !

I lowered it first with the stock bolts. Then when I added the CCW's I lowered it more with C6 front bolts and longer bolts in the rear. It took a while to really dial in the heights so that it was perfectly where I wanted it.

Coil overs is a better way to lower it, but thats on my list :rofl:

I have some comparison shots below.
1.) Stock
2.) Lowered max on stock bolts
3.) Lowered max on C6 bolts and longer rear bolts.

zzz07.jpg

Those are excellent photos showing the differences. Being from Saskatchewan, I am not too sure I want to lower my car.

It's crazy how lowering the car on stock bolts makes it look like there are only two exhaust pipes and then you have to lower it some more to get all four back.:D

Great thread guys, Tires and rims really do make a car. I starting my list. Myself, I'd have to say the rims outway the tires. So Cosmetic is what I see over performance.
Cause how long do tires really last? Rims over and over again!!

Those are excellent photos showing the differences. Being from Saskatchewan, I am not too sure I want to lower my car.

It's crazy how lowering the car on stock bolts makes it look like there are only two exhaust pipes and then you have to lower it some more to get all four back.:D

I know.... haha.
My BSM's also fell off when I lowered it, and the windows were darker all of a sudden too... :D

Toque

Would it be narcissistic of me to say how much I love your car???

Thanks for the cudo's ! I think I see a Mod/Red interior on your 01Z... VERY nice ! A set of CCW's compliments all Corvette's I think. Way cheaper than the HRE's/Fikse's/Forgeline etc...etc... Its truely amazing how the entire look of the car can change with a new set of wheels. Love your silver Z also :D

Toque

my true dilema is going it old school (headers, heads, cam etc) for adding some extra ponies (as it seems you've done) or going with forced air induction (APS or rear mount turbos) when management :) finds it easier to swallow the idea of MORE power is required LOL

my true dilema is going it old school (headers, heads, cam etc) for adding some extra ponies (as it seems you've done) or going with forced air induction (APS or rear mount turbos) when management :) finds it easier to swallow the idea of MORE power is required LOL

Totally understand that. I decided to make it faster... before I made it look better. :D. I debated on the SC (A&A kit). I was just a little worried my stock clutch would crash soon after. Looks like you fixed your clutch already though. I decided on the old school muscle car sound with heads/cam/intake/full exhaust. I'm at 448/432 to the rear wheels. I still need a fast intake which could give me another 15-20 to the rear wheels. Not to bad for a medium sized drivers cam. :coolgleam:

Hear it on my video I made:
YouTube - Marks 2004 Corvette Z06

Toque

Last edited:
Here are my hot wheels...

Hi ALL,

My Vette is 2005 coupe...check it out:seeya:

Wheels are DUB X-13, Tire Falken 452,

Attachments

• DSC_4399.jpg
    DSC_4399.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_4400.jpg
    DSC_4400.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_4382 Crop.jpg
    DSC_4382 Crop.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 18
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.