CCW gave a nice price for T10'S 19/19 except they quoted the fronts with 275/30/19.Now that I've decided on the rim I have the tire choose.They gave me prices for three different tire Michelin PS2,Nitto Invo and Hankook.Most reviews favour the Michelin except their poor wear rating.The Hankook got great reviews good price point.Not finding much with Nitto.
I'm leaning towards the Hankook.
With that said what tire do you have on your ride?:)

CCW gave a nice price for T10'S 19/19 except they quoted the fronts with 275/30/19.Now that I've decided on the rim I have the tire choose.They gave me prices for three different tire Michelin PS2,Nitto Invo and Hankook.Most reviews favour the Michelin except their poor wear rating.The Hankook got great reviews good price point.Not finding much with Nitto.
I'm leaning towards the Hankook.
With that said what tire do you have on your ride?:)

Get the Nitto's , I run run them and so do alot of folks here :D -275/30/19 is perfect .

It will look like the set-up on my Vette :

Nastysnewtop001.jpg

Nastysnewtop002.jpg

I found another thread in performance section all about tires.I think I'll just copy Manny and go with the Nitto's.The price is good the performance is good and I like the tread pattern.Now the real hard part call CCW and part with my cash:eek:

Ahhh, great photos! Not a spot of snow anywhere. Holy crap! Is that a Saturn SL-1?:D

That is indeed my SL1 with 400k , and can't kill the dam thing:rofl:

I found another thread in performance section all about tires.I think I'll just copy Manny and go with the Nitto's.The price is good the performance is good and I like the tread pattern.Now the real hard part call CCW and part with my cash:eek:

Good choice my friend , you will love the new set-up and it will turn heads everywhere you go :D

Ordered my wheels today got the 19/10 for the front instead of the 19/9.5 will this make any difference (Manny)? Should be here early February,hope the wife not going to be too :mad: if I spend Valentines day in the garage with my car :nono:Ok if the weathers good I'll take her for dinner :coolgleam:

Ordered my wheels today got the 19/10 for the front instead of the 19/9.5 will this make any difference (Manny)? Should be here early February,hope the wife not going to be too :mad: if I spend Valentines day in the garage with my car :nono:Ok if the weathers good I'll take her for dinner :coolgleam:

Way to go man , 19x10 is fine its actually what I have . Make sure you post up some pictures when you get them .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.