Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Keep Stock Wheels and Upgrade Suspension

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Go with Forgestar 14

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Go with CCW SP500's

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Metzeler? Come on Jim, why would I want motorcycle tires :)

I know, (Michelin Pilot Sport PS2) and you are right, however I'm also trying to get into a "cost effective mindset", (think Tony, well except when it comes to trading in his car every 14 days) ...so I am also looking at

Hankook V12

Nitto INVO

Michelin Pilot Super Sport a "m" but a little cheaper.

Wayne, I currently have the Hankook V12's and I am pleasantly surprised with them. Riley suggested another good brand. I forgot all about Falken. The Nitto Invo's are popular with a lot of Vette enthusiasts but I know that Steve who instructed my driving course at Mosport (and is a customer of Manny's) uses the Nitto NT01'S on his C6 Z06, and swears by them. He did mention that they are almost strictly a dry tire and can be scary in the wet.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

centrelines and m&h racemasters. :D

I swear if I'd found an old C3 at a good price point that needed a LOT of work I would have gone with the "dragstrip look", wide on the back and skinnies on the front. Maybe even injectors sticking through the hood (love the olde gasser look)

But I am already "spoken for" :)

As it is I'm going 19" (in Hypersilver) on all corners, I'll get the correct stagger from the tires.

Riley, a customer of mine was looking for wheels for his 2003 ZO6. After getting a lot of misinformation, he's going with the same OZ wheels that are on my car in 19x11 65mm & 18x9.5 59mm sizes. And for tires I got him a deal on Nitto Invo 305/30/19 & 265/35/18.

The wheels are on sale at the Tire Rack for $2750.00. http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

Russ Kemp

Hopefully these pictures make your tire decision a bit easier.
Remember, proper inflation is very important on new tires.
I'm kinda partial to the Hankooks on TSW Rims. Great tread pattern, Full Sidewall profile, excellent in all conditions.:canada:

For you BJ. fans name the girl on the left in the WeatherTech photo.

Can"t go wrong with Falken Tires I think the Dunlop Guy want's to work for Falken. Lol

Love the Hankooks.
Pirelli's are always a good choice!

While were on the rubber theme.Don't forget your Weathertech floor mats.

I'll end this thread with Continental Tires.

Last edited:
Riley, a customer of mine was looking for wheels for his 2003 ZO6. After getting a lot of misinformation, he's going with the same OZ wheels that are on my car in 19x11 65mm & 18x9.5 59mm sizes. And for tires I got him a deal on Nitto Invo 305/30/19 & 265/35/18.

The wheels are on sale at the Tire Rack for $2750.00. http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

Russ Kemp

Thanks Russ! The wheels on your car look awesome and this only makes the decision more difficult! I'm going to check into this tonight!

Hopefully these pictures make your tire decision a bit easier.
Remember, proper inflation is very important on new tires.
I'm kinda partial to the Hankooks on TSW Rims. Great tread pattern, Full Sidewall profile, excellent in all conditions.:canada:

Pictures don't quite help Mark. I'm going to need more examples. :D

I really like the TSW's on your car as well Mark although I've never seen them outside of pictures...... I'm starting to think that as long as I get the right offset, I can't lose with whatever wheel I get!

Thanks guys!!!!!!