What? Who me? Park like a dweeb? NEVER! Isn't that right, Mike?

That picture is a result of me letting Mike sit in my car. Otherwise it's at stock height.

Ok, fine, Mike's not that fat. Actually, I was backing into my brothers garage and the scraping noise made me stop (I was going extremely slow because I knew it might touch). So I took a picture to see how the front would look if I lowered it. I like how it looks but could not drive like that....especially in Saskatchewan.

Nothing

Have nothing to say here but that I only get a haircut every three to four months. And to "top" it off I drive to the States to get it. That's cause the lady that has been doing my hair for twenty plus years married an American just across the border here. My haircut and her marriage all fall under NAFTA anyway.

Danielle_Cushman.jpg
[/IMG]

danielle_colby_cushman_danielle_colby_cushman_KFYUxO6sized.jpg

Have nothing to say here but that I only get a haircut every three to four months. And to "top" it off I drive to the States to get it. That's cause the lady that has been doing my hair for twenty plus years married an American just across the border here. My haircut and her marriage all fall under NAFTA anyway.

Thought I'd better do the right thing and back away ... Didn't want to upset you by being brash, so I'll say what I should have said to begin with:
She must be one heck of a hairdresser -- and you are very loyal.
Somewhat rare commodities these days.

Hats off to you.

C.

Dear CCO

There was no need to reply, but thanks CCO. Posts just did not come in the right order. As for my hairdresser, I have been told or asked"Do you think that you are following her, or maybe she is really trying to get away from you?".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.