Bought from”Amazon.com” , Dewhel aluminum tow hooks for C7 Corvette , complete set front and rear with eyelets as front and rear are different sizes , tow hooks are rated for actual towing-I emailed the company (some hooks are ‘only’ for looks)...nice heavy construction , paid $69.99 American in January 2020 , great quality would recommend to anyone 👍

Bought from”Amazon.com” , Dewhel aluminum tow hooks for C7 Corvette , complete set front and rear with eyelets as front and rear are different sizes , tow hooks are rated for actual towing-I emailed the company (some hooks are ‘only’ for looks)...nice heavy construction , paid $69.99 American in January 2020 , great quality would recommend to anyone 👍
You got a link to them

You have a very valid point , I just never thought about tensile strength at the time , I wouldn’t use the I ones I purchased to pull up a bank or from a crash or anything severe , I would use the bridle I purchased to pull car onto car carrier if need be(I am hoping never to have to use either ever). May have to pick up a ‘Real GM’ hook when borders open (if they open this year?)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.