Nonsense. If you do not track your car, simply get them repaired. The tire guys is trying to rip you off. That is the easiest, most straightforward repair . The other nail, unfortunately, is close to the sidewall, so not sure. But they look like shallow nails anyways

I do plan on tracking the car next year which is why I don’t want to repair the tires.

I do plan on tracking the car next year which is why I don’t want to repair the tires.
Ah ok.

According to people in the know, regardless of what you do, a tire can withstand two patches, and one for racing, if that helps. Doesn’t change the fact that your neighbor’s contractor is a useless dick

I wish this didn’t happen. My brand new car smells like s**t, they broke a module under the seat, scratches from dragging/kicking their feet on the door sill, door panel, and panel by your knees.

How hard is it to be courteous towards other people’s vehicles? Now I have to take the car back so they can fix the seat and I’ll get it back in even worse condition.

• Angry
Reactions: Movie Muscle
I wish this didn’t happen. My brand new car smells like s**t, they broke a module under the seat, scratches from dragging/kicking their feet on the door sill, door panel, and panel by your knees.

How hard is it to be courteous towards other people’s vehicles? Now I have to take the car back so they can fix the seat and I’ll get it back in even worse condition.
Who did this? A dealership?

Door sills can easily be polished out and then install ppf on them. Just a thought. You can of course bring it up when visiting the service department next time but as you say when does it end. I get it big time.... Sadly through no fault of your own your dealing with this b..s - did you get all of the tires you needed sorted out?

Not sure if these might work for the escalade or not? Winter tire pkg

I do have a wizard friend up here who could polish out if needed. He is in lindsay, won't be expensive.

My "neighbour", who made claims for everything you can imagine, fell on my property and my insurance company put him on the "nuisance list". His insurance instantly went through the roof and could not get certain insurance also. All the Insurance companies have access to this list apparently.
That’s a feel good story with a happy ending.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.