For me it’s the carbon fibre interior trim and black exhaust tips. Aftermarket carbon is more expensive than what GM charges and I don’t want to rip apart the entire dashboard. Can’t change the tips, either, unless I want to cut and weld. :(
Flat Black TremClad/Rustoleum Stove/Fireplace High Heat spray paint for those shiny exhaust tips.

I have to say I'm completely happy with the way I spec'd my car (2LT, NPP, red mist, red interior, black wheels, no Z51, no mag). I suppose having 18 months from deposit to delivery gave me enough time to think about what I really wanted.

Reactions: Murray20c8
My C8 is a pretty plain jane 2LT so there are a lot of extras that I could have ordered. In hindsight, I would have added the black tip and the forged machined wheels. The black forged were on constraint so I ordered the Tridents but I wish I spent the extra and got the forged.

Thats really it. I was on a budget when I ordered this car and wanted the get the best looking car I could for the $. I only added options that myself and the next owner could see and touch.

Attachments

• IMG_4681.jpeg
    IMG_4681.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4676.jpeg
    IMG_4676.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4678.jpeg
    IMG_4678.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4675.jpeg
    IMG_4675.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4673.jpeg
    IMG_4673.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Agree
Reactions: MKC8
My C8 is a pretty plain jane 2LT so there are a lot of extras that I could have ordered. In hindsight, I would have added the black tip and the forged machined wheels. The black forged were on constraint so I ordered the Tridents but I wish I spent the extra and got the forged.

Thats really it. I was on a budget when I ordered this car and wanted the get the best looking car I could for the $. I only added options that myself and the next owner could see and touch.
Nice colour, too. ;)

No NPP?
Edit: I hope you didn't pay GM for those floor mats!

Reactions: ScottyR
In August 2018 I had a choice between a white 2019 C7 Z06 (black interior) coupe or a white 2019 C7 Z51 convertible (red interior). The Minister of Finances said it was my call. Obviously I went with the convertible and for (IIRC) $40K less.
If the Z06 was also a convertible I think I would have ponied-up the 40K .... :Confused5:

Reactions: MKC8
In August 2018 I had a choice between a white 2019 C7 Z06 (black interior) coupe or a white 2019 C7 Z51 convertible (red interior). The Minister of Finances said it was my call. Obviously I went with the convertible and for (IIRC) $40K less.
If the Z06 was also a convertible I think I would have ponied-up the 40K .... :Confused5:
Convertible is the most important option on a car for me personally

• Agree
Reactions: MKC8 and Dik
Felt pen , lol .
If you want to redo it after each drive, yes
Happy to hear that you got your car. Good on ya . don’t even have to ask if you’re enjoying it. Have fun man .
Just posted on other thread, it's worth the wait. Get exactly what you want, and only take it to a competent dealer for service. I'm in s bit of a pickle over that aspect. My purchasing dealership couldn't even get the PDI done right. Looking elsewhere for service.

If you want to redo it after each drive, yes

Just posted on other thread, it's worth the wait. Get exactly what you want, and only take it to a competent dealer for service. I'm in s bit of a pickle over that aspect. My purchasing dealership couldn't even get the PDI done right. Looking elsewhere for service.
My biggest issue is my location. I feel very confident that my dealership will be very good, it’s just the distance but gives me an excuse for a road trip. I will do the first oil change myself and if there are no gremlins shouldn’t have to go to them until the TX service. I have no confidence in the local GM Dealership unfortunately. Although I like to look at it as their loss . I did order the black tips though so will save on markers. I wonder if stove black would do the job. Just wipe it on and the heat cooks it. Works great on my wood stove.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.