Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Thread Highlight (Sponsors)
Car
2020 Corvette Mid
Province
ON
The C8 Corvette is indeed a marvel of modern engineering, an amalgamation of style, power, and comfort. But, have you considered amplifying its already impressive attributes with the lesser-known interior options? Today I wanted to turn the spotlight on two such underrated packages: the Stealth Interior Package and the Carbon Fiber Interior option.

**1. Stealth Interior Package - $795.00 +hst**

This package could easily be mistaken for a nod to stealth aircraft, and rightly so. The Stealth Interior Package, much like its namesake, carries an aura of sophistication and subtlety. It adds an air of refined elegance to the already luxurious C8 Corvette, encapsulating the interiors in a subdued, yet distinct palette.

The color scheme is an exquisite combination of Jet Black with accents of Gray, resulting in a dramatic, but understated finish. It effortlessly blends with the sleek and bold exterior of the Corvette. The delicacy of this package doesn't scream for attention, but when noticed, it leaves a lasting impression. It's an effortless upgrade that adds depth to your vehicle's interior.

**2. Carbon Fiber Interior Option - $1,695.00 +hst**

For the car enthusiast who recognizes the synergy of aesthetics and performance, the Carbon Fiber Interior Option is a perfect choice. It adds an unmistakable performance-oriented aesthetic to the C8 Corvette's interior nirvana, making the interior feel as sporty as the car performs.

The package incorporates high-quality carbon fiber elements across the cockpit, including the door trim and instrument panel. These elements not only provide a tangible feel of the car's racing roots but also just look awesome!

Now, imagine combining these two packages. The Stealth Interior Package provides an elegant backdrop for the Carbon Fiber Interior's sporty accents, creating an environment that is both visually and tactilely stimulating. It truly bridges the gap between the performance and luxury aspects of your Corvette.

In my humble opinion these options are not only under-ordered, but they hold the potential to transform your Corvette's interior from standard to standout. Make your statement with the interior of your Corvette. Choose the Stealth Interior Package and the Carbon Fiber Interior option for an enhanced Corvette experience that is uniquely yours.

Of course! Here's a condensed and more playful version:

"Now, witness the magic firsthand: Stealth making waves in a Natural Dipped interior and stirring up a storm in an Adrenaline Red canvas with Carbon Fiber. Take a peek!"

IMG_1275.jpgIMG_1645.jpgIMG_1644.jpgIMG_1271.jpgIMG_3333.jpgIMG_3328.jpgIMG_3363.JPGIMG_3364.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3363 (1).JPG
    IMG_3363 (1).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
In my humble opinion, the tan is great as an accent, but like most colours, it can be overwhelming on it's own.
The 'stealth' is nice, especially to 'hide' speakers against a black door.
One of these days the whole carbon fibre craze will end - but not yet, please. It still looks nice to me.
My 'build', should it ever come to fruition, will capture all these elements.
Will it be to everyone's liking? Absolutely not.
Do I care? Absolutely not.

Well written, almost poetic. I have to admit, having gone with a very unique external visible CF aero setup, I was torn what to do with the inside, ping pong between both of these choices. In the end, went with the Stealth to not over do it too much on the visible CF (beside on the GT2 seats). The black stealth is gorgeous, I thought it was just going to be some flat black panel covers, but it has a nice richness to it, hard to describe but almost like a dark slate with a hint of shine to it. Very rich looking and in my opinion a nice update from the flashy silver that can take away from the overall look depending on interior color (contrast). So one has to evaluate the overall design element you are trying to achieve from both the external towards the inside, and that should help you decide from there. Too much visible CF and it's in your face, just enough of it and it pops !!

Well written, almost poetic. I have to admit, having gone with a very unique external visible CF aero setup, I was torn what to do with the inside, ping pong between both of these choices. In the end, went with the Stealth to not over do it too much on the visible CF (beside on the GT2 seats). The black stealth is gorgeous, I thought it was just going to be some flat black panel covers, but it has a nice richness to it, hard to describe but almost like a dark slate with a hint of shine to it. Very rich looking and in my opinion a nice update from the flashy silver that can take away from the overall look depending on interior color (contrast). So one has to evaluate the overall design element you are trying to achieve from both the external towards the inside, and that should help you decide from there. Too much visible CF and it's in your face, just enough of it and it pops !!
Neil, I like the look of the stealth in your car with the contrast it gives with your navy blue leather on the door as opposed to what it would have looked like
with the stock brushed aluminum. I thought you didn't order the FA5 Carbon Fiber Interior package because it has been on constraint on and off over the summer.
I just ordered both last week as it is back off constraint this allocation cycle, but the cycle before said it was done for the rest of the model year.
For those that don't know, back in 2021 it was $5402 to order the parts that make up the FA5 if you missed ordering it with your car for $1695. The price hasn't changed on this option since 2020 for those that like the look.

The stealth package looks okay I guess, but in other cars you pay more for the aluminum trim on speakers which come as black. Also, with the 2LT interior the speakers will be lost in the black door. The carbon fibre looks good, but to me (I admit I may be a bit cheap) the cost just isn’t worth it. But I do appreciate it on other people’s cars!

The Natural Dipped interior is too much. The windshield reflections are terrible from the light colored dash. The Natural is much better because the dash is black.
I agree, and I personally love the interplay of all the colours- tan, black, silver etc. And you can see the details of the scupting on the dash. All of that is lost with the dipped interiors.

Reactions: Vetteboy21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread