Sep 12, 2011
Somerset, Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Coupe
Am purchasing a 75 L82 auto Coupe with just over 58K showing on the clock. Exterior has been repainted, is in super condition, and the orig interior is also in exceptional shape. Only real mod has been the instal of stainless steel true dual exhausts.

Plan is to use the car for some sunny summer cruising.

So, my question to you is, if you had some of my money to spend (which wouldn't be an endless amount :D) where and how would you spend it to make the Vette more fun to drive? Under the hood, under the frame or...

VV

tough question to answer... depends what you're going for. To be honest I would say that if you're looking to make it blinding fast, that would be out of the question for what you're going for so to support your cruising aspirations I would add a new high performance radiator and a nice stereo :D Keep your $$$ for maintenance.

If you want more power but to keep your car relatively stock, I would look into a crate engine, that way if you ever plan to sell it, you'll have all the correct parts.

I would also look into the fiberglass rear leaf swap as that is what 77silvervette did and they love it.

If you want to go on trips, maybe look into a 700R4 conversion to get that overdrive gear.

And, as HLN says, a nice stereo would be great for cruisin.

Am purchasing a 75 L82 auto Coupe with just over 58K showing on the clock. Exterior has been repainted, is in super condition, and the orig interior is also in exceptional shape. Only real mod has been the instal of stainless steel true dual exhausts.

Plan is to use the car for some sunny summer cruising.

So, my question to you is, if you had some of my money to spend (which wouldn't be an endless amount :D) where and how would you spend it to make the Vette more fun to drive? Under the hood, under the frame or...

VV

I would start with some nice wheels and an upgraded sound system. It sounds like you have a nice vette already.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.