After cooking in the Bali sun yesterday. The beer barely kept it at bay...

Last edited:
Lol. Too improve morale at work,the upper folks who pull the strings have come up with a rewards program. Various incentives for not missing work,jobs done on time,helpful ideas to make work better,easier. Safety ideas,stuff like that. Well,today Iā€™m the recipient of a day off with pay for not taking a sick day in over a year. Although bored out of my tree,that made me smile today. I wouldā€™ve rather received the Flames tickets for the Rangers game Friday.

Fore! Or is it Four? As in four games and out. The English language is so confusing. Do they speak it in Boston? Don't think so.

Jake Gardner, designated caddy and not the car.

Math question. If Gardner had a dozen eggs in his pocket and he went into the corner to make a check how many eggs would be broken?

Answer. None, he does not go into the corners.

appears one may need to consider sharing allegiance from a specific team
and also pledge to whomever plays against the Bolts in round one too ...

Whats making me laugh and smile?

I've been driving a modified 2016 Audi S3 for five days now and this car is loads of fun! Its got an APR Stage 3 turbo upgrade done on it which includes bigger turbo, ecu/tcu upgrades, upgraded clutch packs, intercooler, fuel system, intake and exhaust.

The little 2.0L turbo puts down 415hp and 380 lbft tq! :Biggrin:. 100 kph in well under 4 secs.

As for warranty on this car, ohhh it's been voided and i do not care one bit

I did chew away at my Corvette savings for this car but I've also decided that i do not want another Z06. My next C7 is going to be a Grand Sport.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.