The Mercedes Jack is super-lightweight, made of some kind of alloy.
The Audi one may be the same.
Inexpensive, lightweight, small & easy to store.
I store/wrap mine in a plastic shower curtain to give you something to lay on at the side of the road.
Oh.. and don’t forget to also have a jacking puck or two as well.
Thanx for posting the video... that’s great.

Graham
Yup, never leave home without your jacking pucks.

Reactions: turbozig
Thanks for the info about your jack. With exchange, PST and GST it's $300. The exchange sure takes the fun out of shopping in America. Seems like a lot of money til I am sitting on the side of the road with a flat and can't get at the puncture to dynaplug it, without removing the wheel. After I have wasted a few hours trying to find a similar jack for less money on the net, I will order it.

group buy group buy group buy Jeffy

Thomas, I put Continental DWS06 all seasons on my second set of rims. They are not run flats, but are a perfomance tire, which are good if you end up encountering mild snow or ice also. I wanted a tire that I could feel confident driving in the mountains in spring and fall. I can confirm they have a nice ride and are much quieter than runflats. After 20000 km on these, they are wearing very slowly, ton's of meat left. I am prepared for minor flats with a jack, wheel wrench, plug kit and compressor. Purchased thru Quatro tires down East, very reasonably priced. Read the reviews, higly recommended.
i ended up getting the Continental DWS06, got a decent price on them. love them so far. really nice ride.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.