I would honestly recommend getting a good used C7. You'll be able to get a Z51 or a car with a higher trim level and still save some money over a brand new one. I had my 2014 Z51 3LT for $50k (plus you'd pay PST). I totally understand wanting a new car when you're buying your dream car, but look around. I think the prices on the used C7's are a helluva steal. From my research you don't pay the GST on private used sales, just the PST.

... an idea for :canada: Dealerships to promote the C8 release ...

corvettec8circus.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: LE BARON
If he lives in B.C. Which I believe he does he pays the equivalent of the 5% gst. Read post 7 & 10.......

If he's buying a C7 he should be smart enough to figure this stuff out for himself.

Wonder how serious he is? Asked the same question on the U.S. forum and then disappeared,,,just like here.

• Wow
Dropped into my dealership yesterday. They have 19 C7's on the lot and suposedly are selling them quite quickly. They do not expect to see a C8 on their lot until the 2020 build. Supposedly again, they have been advised there will only be there will be 250 C8's coming to Canada.

• Wow
Dropped into my dealership yesterday. They have 19 C7's on the lot and suposedly are selling them quite quickly. They do not expect to see a C8 on their lot until the 2020 build. Supposedly again, they have been advised there will only be there will be 250 C8's coming to Canada.
So in 2020/21 there will a whole pile of low mileage 2019 C7’s hitting the used market. Time to start saving my pennies....

If he lives in B.C. Which I believe he does he pays the equivalent of the 5% gst. Read post 7 & 10.......

If he's buying a C7 he should be smart enough to figure this stuff out for himself.

Wonder how serious he is? Asked the same question on the U.S. forum and then disappeared,,,just like here.

hey dyoung. ive been asking a few dealers for their inventories..
also contemplating on whether if i should get a high optioned used one instead of new..
im serious on getting a c7. and keeping it for a long time.
its a big purchase after all, dont want to rush it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread