Coop & Shell (except some flying J).
A Chevron in Langley had Supreme 94 that my Corvette just absolutely Loved !!!!

I hear rumours that Husky has stopped selling their 94. ???

I am game for an IPO over a Go Fund Me any day Rruuff. 😇

Coop & Shell (except some flying J).
A Chevron in Langley had Supreme 94 that my Corvette just absolutely Loved !!!!

I hear rumours that Husky has stopped selling their 94. ???

I am game for an IPO over a Go Fund Me any day Rruuff. 😇
Sorry Sp. No intention of going IPO with company whilst providing high octane fuel that falls outside of JT's book of how he wants his Canada to be... This will be a private venture. Well guarded from current federal gov't do-gooders.... A12 foot concertina trimmed electric fence surround, strategically placed claymores, full video surveillance, 24/7 armed mercenary ex swat team guards, highly trained shiatzu killer attack dogs that can take a man to his knees in less than four days....
You know...Security stuff like Ottawa House has... :rofl:

Sorry Sp. No intention of going IPO with company whilst providing high octane fuel that falls outside of JT's book of how he wants his Canada to be... This will be a private venture. Well guarded from current federal gov't do-gooders.... A12 foot concertina trimmed electric fence surround, strategically placed claymores, full video surveillance, 24/7 armed mercenary ex swat team guards, highly trained shiatzu killer attack dogs that can take a man to his knees in less than four days....
👍

Too bad ...
A Go Fund Me Philanthropy
goes against my Investment Strategies.
The more tax I pay = the more money earned
and I want to pay more capital gains tax when employment income sucks.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.