For quick reference from my manual:

Capture.JPG

I was looking for that setting to change the exhaust sound a while back, but couldn’t find it in my infotainment system. Is it something that the 2015’s don’t have, or am I missing it somewhere?
I believe it was on the 2015 as I believe it was on my 2014 Z51 but you do have to have the Performance Exhaust (NPP option) in order to change the exhaust note either by changing the mode or by setting it in a particular sound via the settings options.

I believe it was on the 2015 as I believe it was on my 2014 Z51 but you do have to have the Performance Exhaust (NPP option) in order to change the exhaust note either by changing the mode or by setting it in a particular sound via the settings options.
I do indeed have the NPP exhaust, as mine is a Z51 (I think they came with that). I shall try to find it in settings. I was going to do that on the weekend, but am having fun just playing in sport mode.

Reactions: ddgermann
I've always run my Z in Sport. Like the firmer feel and set the steering response to track.

At the track (CTMP) I've run in Track Dry and found too much wheelspin on corner exit with R888R's. Moved to Track Sport 1 and have eliminated 75% of that. Lol almost brave enough to move up to Track Sport 2. Next time 😉

Actually I am not sure Dale. I did not look for it on my 15Z but was there on my 17Z. Interesting question. Hopefully somebody will let us know if that feature was available on the 15s.

Yes it is on my 15. If I remember correctly, settings, engine management and then exhuast. Select your options there, track selects it on all the time, stealth mode always quiet. Enjoy the beautiful V8 music!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.