This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured What Did U Do 2day ?

Featured Thread

That made me laugh Jord. Except for the old part... Old is when your first operating system was MSDOS 3.0 and the 5 1/4 " floppy disk. My first Acad was version 2.1 with 16 colours to choose from... lol...

I remember back when, to delete something off a 5 1/4 floppy, you had to use isopropyl alcohol and a cue tip....

Ok... that last one may have been an exaggeration....

I’ll take you up on that invite ! Can I bring a friend? He’s got an HK-92 I’d like to unleash.
That would be fun. Have taken out some of them critters with my Tavor. Was itching to try my 338 Lapua but thought the noise might attract the neighbors.....from 15 Klms away.....sadly sold that one .

Reactions: MikeysZ06
A couple of days ago I was digging through the freezer out in the garage, and I found the adventure that I was looking for. A good friend of mine gave me some bear meat, and I decided to make something with it.

No, you can't buy this stuff at a store.

I have always wanted to use bear meat in a 'big fancy meal', where other people wouldn't even know until I tell them. I decided to make a lasagna.

Bearzagna, in fact.

Wild meat is quite variable, and can literally change the taste based on the season. This is late-spring black bear, butchered in May.

I cooked the meat in a mix of olive oil and red wine, with onions and garlic until the meat is no longer pink. I then add my tomatoes and start to build my base (secret recipe), and cook it down for a couple of hours until it is a consistent and thick sauce.

Basil simply doesn't get any fresher than straight off the plant, and this is one of my best plants. I am quite proud of my efforts at home gardening, even if all of my stuff is indoors. Cooking with my own ingredients is something that pleases me greatly.

Layers of meat and sauce, noodles and more meat and sauce, and cheese!! I love cheese! Ricotta, provolone, mozzarella, romano, edam, and cheddar.

Out of the oven finally, and looking pretty good! Not as pretty as on TV or cookbooks, but I prefer when food looks meh but tastes fantastic!

What a fantastic dish, and I am so glad that I spent the four plus hours to do this, and do it right!

I'm sorry that I ate half of it before I took the picture, but it was hard work and I was really hungry!

I don't know if the work and effort has a significant impression or not, but I do think that it is the best lasagna that I have ever tasted.

Bearzagna!

I picked away at my S2000 today. Because i procrastinate, this is taking longer than it should lol!. So a while back a friend of mine buys a bunch of speed parts for his S2000 then decides that he wants to sell his car so i bought all the parts off of him. I bought a supercharger kit, header & exhaust, hd clutch kit and coilover suspension.

One week and this is all I've got done so far lol!

The clutch and exhaust will get done at a shop, as for the suspension I'll just keep my Bilsteins in for now.

Last edited:
That’s really nice work.

Very cool! It reminds me a bit of the old St Andrews Church in Lockport Manitoba.

Hey XFire, I feel ya on the downsizing, as we just sold our single detached and got us a townhouse in April.
Sorry to see the farm shutting down tho. I lived on a farm as a kid, and I know the life. NOTHING like it!! We had crops, and livestock. Seen many a silo in Vita Manitoba where we were down there.
What ya gonna do with all your time now he asks lol?
Enjoy your change of pace in the race, and hope your gonna get more wrench time. Cool process on the transport.

Reactions: LE BARON
If you put a rose in the middle of the ring you could invite the neighbors over for a BBQ and play ring around the rosie.
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
If no one finds this funny don't worry, I am sitting here laughing at my own jokes.
That brings up other issues though.

I’m thinking those 14 circles have turntable written all over them. For all the C8,s coming your way

Reactions: LE BARON

Users who are viewing this thread