An alternative to going with one of the "Big Three" here is that you find your local GM dealer and just inquire as to what their allocation is and what their current wait list is in comparison. Not to take away from any of the sponsors here or to suggest they are not the ones to go to, but I did not do any homework at all on where to take my Vette purchase. I have had many GM cars, was a supplier to GM at one point and just went to my local Dealer/Salesman. They too were honest on their allocation expectations and the list ahead of me. My order in Workbench went in Jan 3rd and my car was delivered July 17th (my deposit was back in Sept 2019). So sometimes its not just about who does the most volume it is also what the relative wait list is ahead of you. Just sayin.

Jeff, So........ Not Nov/Dec 2021 then?

We need to get mine finalized then!!! Yes, I'm itchy to get it going....not that there's a lack of cars to cruise around in........
Sorry was away on Vacation!

I will DM you my contact to wrap this up for you.

I have a guy at Williamson in Uxbridge, gave me the best deal on my C7, lemme know.
They only get about 4 cars a year and a long list of wanters. I tried them last July and got crickets. Later told by the sales manager about their allocations and the number that wanted them.

They only get about 4 cars a year and a long list of wanters. I tried them last July and got crickets. Later told by the sales manager about their allocations and the number that wanted them.
Doesnt sound right, they were eager to do business with me when I was shopping for my C7, I ordered my 2019 in Jan 2019 (late in the model year) and allocation wasnt an issue at the time. Maybe it is a C8 thing...

Doesnt sound right, they were eager to do business with me when I was shopping for my C7, I ordered my 2019 in Jan 2019 (late in the model year) and allocation wasnt an issue at the time. Maybe it is a C8 thing...
Most certainly a C8 thing. Might have been like that in 2014 for the C7's as well. I don't know

Reactions: Mad*Max
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.