IWNTAC8

Casual User
Sep 17, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2010 Grand Sport
Province
ON
Wondering where to place an order if I proceed to purchase a C8?
Looking for the best positive purchase experience!
Feel free to shoot me a PM if more appropriate!

Try giving one of our forum sponsors a first shot at your request. Bill Spencer Chevrolet and Wilson Niblett Chevrolet. Tell them you saw them on the CCF Forum!

Welcome to the forum, great if you could do an intro for us and share some pics of your Grand Sport, we love pics here!

Reactions: WN Jeff
Purchased my 2020 Corvette from Wilson Niblett in Richmond Hill and it was the best experience ever for the initial ordering to delivery and first oil change. Gary WU was my salesperson and he was extremely knowledgeable about the Corvette brand. No regrets of any kind with this one.
6E689D1A-0C3A-42A7-93BA-91EB115D690A.jpeg

Purchased my 2020 Corvette from Wilson Niblett in Richmond Hill and it was the best experience ever for the initial ordering to delivery and first oil change. Gary WU was my salesperson and he was extremely knowledgeable about the Corvette brand. No regrets of any kind with this one. View attachment 44123
Nice looking car! Are you happy with the 1lt?

I purchased mine from Brian Cullen Motors in St. Catharines. Was also a great experience, but was farther away than I liked. They are the number 1 dealer in Canada with WN and Brian Spencer close 2nd and third.
Mine is a duplicate of boojiking's but mine is 2LT with red interior

Wondering where to place an order if I proceed to purchase a C8?
Looking for the best positive purchase experience!
Feel free to shoot me a PM if more appropriate!
Suggest you talk to Andrew Spencer at Bill Spencer Chev in Cobourg ON. I ordered my C8 thru them. They are one of the largest Corvette dealers in ON.

I would say at this point looking for a 2021 you're behind the 8-ball and you'd be lucky to find one. Chances are you won't get a 2021. I would be calling dealers and go with however has allocation for a 2021 that isn't spoken for.
Good point. Call the three right now and see if they think they will have allocations available. I don't believe the dealers know yet how many they will receive but IMO they will get 75% of their September 2019 expected allocations as I believe they will build 30,000 2021's.

I would say at this point looking for a 2021 you're behind the 8-ball and you'd be lucky to find one. Chances are you won't get a 2021. I would be calling dealers and go with however has allocation for a 2021 that isn't spoken for.

Sparro
Very nice spec!
The new wheels look awesome too!
Wish the C8 meet had been open to other Vettes as I would have loved to seen them all in person, especially your HTC!

I wonder if the dealers know their 2021 allocation yet?
I am concerned about being told what I want to hear and not ending up with a car.
Someone said Canadian pricing is available.
I have heard that dealers are suppose to get their approximate allocations next month.

Go see Tracy Wilkes at Brian Cullen he is a strait shooter who pulls no punches. He will always return your call even if he don't like you and always runs down the list of wait customers if some one gets cold feet at the last minute to save them and to get the next in line that car. l think care dealers are douch bags but Tracy is not one of them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.