2019 ceramic matrix grey......pearl white in the sun just about.

Attachments

• 20181206_130442.jpg
    20181206_130442.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 17
I’ve always been partial to blue and silver/grey cars and or trucks. When I started browsing kijiji for a corvette,my first searches were for a Spiral Grey C5. Vert or coupe didn’t matter. Couldn’t find any aside from an 03 vert just south of Vulcan. Went to look at it....It was nice. After some thought and chat with the guy,I walked away.

Started searching C6s for no reason one night while drinking!! Lol. Lots of Z06s,verts and coupes. Thought out loud that this might be the better way to go.

After a few weeks and some calls,I had looked at 4 cars. 2 red coupes,a yellow Z06 and a silver vert. I had interest in all 4. Told 3 of the 4 that I was seriously considering their cars.

A couple of nights later I’m getting a woody for the yellow Z,, A few hours later on kijiji,(no drinking that night) what pops up on page 2 ?

My car is Lemans Blue. I like it,a lot.

You should. It's a beautiful car.

I literally scoured kijiji for years. Not daily or anything, but yes, years. C4s, C3s, C5s, I considered them all. One cold February day page 34 (I don't know how far I was), I found a C6 just a wee bit above my intended budget, but it was beautiful, and it is bad ass. When it's right, it's right.

Except when you get married. In that case, make sure that all the options are ticked.

Can't sell or trade a used woman.

You should. It's a beautiful car.

I literally scoured kijiji for years. Not daily or anything, but yes, years. C4s, C3s, C5s, I considered them all. One cold February day page 34 (I don't know how far I was), I found a C6 just a wee bit above my intended budget, but it was beautiful, and it is bad ass. When it's right, it's right.

Except when you get married. In that case, make sure that all the options are ticked.

Can't sell or trade a used woman.
I fell in lust with the C7 when I first saw one in 2014 at a car show in Airdrie. Guys were complaining about losing the round taillights but I thought it looked great from all angles. I never really thought about owning one (being a Ford dealer sshh) but after buying and reselling the 2014 I got the Vette bug. Funny thing is I used to tease my former business partner, 35 year Ford dealer, has had Corvettes for 20 + years. I totally get it now. He currently has 4 and probably holds the distinction of being the only Ford dealer to take a factory delivery of a new Corvette in 2000. Absolutely nothing against the Mustangs of course, have had some amazing ones, but a Corvette...well I don't have to explain that to anyone on here!

I had a new Cortez Silver COPO Chevelle in 1969. Over the years I had a silver winter beater 1969 Malibu in silver, a '69 L78 Chevelle that we restored back to its original Cortez Silver. I restored a '69 el Camino and did it in the silver as well. With no intention of selling our cars, a friend had me drive his new 2008 Corvette with the six speed. I was impressed. A couple of years later, the Chevelles were sold and we went looking. In 2012 an OPP officer had a 2005, 13,300 mile Corvette and it happened to be silver with the six speed, the one mandatory option. The price was right at well less than half of new price. He used Q-tips to clean the engine. The car was cleaner than new. One drive and a week later it was parked in our garage, our fifth silver vehicle. There are richer colours like some of the blues and burgundies but we're kind of used to the silver after nearly 50 years.
Our Corvette Rear Quarter 1.JPG

Last edited:
Yes Ruff ...
Still have my Custom Blue 1974 ....
Parked beside my Jetstream Blue Z06 & 2002 Millennium Yellow Convertible ...
And we are expecting here @ the Bucks garage ...... lmao ....
Already in from the Hospital from Bowling Green ...
Sitting in the warehouse from the dealership ....
A muscle bound, head turning , Sleek & Sexxxxxy 2019 ....
Soon to home with her brothers & sisters .... lol ...
Pictures will be up soon as we have the key fob and spring weather ...

Yes Ruff ...
Still have my Custom Blue 1974 ....
Parked beside my Jetstream Blue Z06 & 2002 Millennium Yellow Convertible ...
And we are expecting here @ the Bucks garage ...... lmao ....
Already in from the Hospital from Bowling Green ...
Sitting in the warehouse from the dealership ....
A muscle bound, head turning , Sleek & Sexxxxxy 2019 ....
Soon to home with her brothers & sisters .... lol ...
Pictures will be up soon as we have the key fob and spring weather ...

Excellent news Bucks. Yes. Pictures will definitely be the order of the day. :thumbs:

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
My C6 Z06 was Cyber Grey w/black 3LT interior and my C7 Z06 was Arctic White w/ black and red 3LZ interior with Competition seats. With the C7 I was being particular with the color/trim.

Man I miss them cars.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread