The black over white on your car with a tan (sorry, kalahari) interior looks fantastic. I really do struggle with the color combinations on the C7s because of all of the black aero effects, but plain and simple black and white actually looks fantastic to me. Otherwise, it would have to be a dark color to help to disguise the abrupt blacks everywhere like the shadows that they should be. What happened to the good old days when the whole car was painted the same color right from the factory? To this very day I still see cars with black mirrors, spoilers, side skirts, bumpers, wings - you name it, and I wonder, "Are you ever going to finish it?"

Just change it all to carbon fibre. Goes with any colour. 😂

I do agree the white cars with the black trim look great. @Dantanman s white Stingray looked totally striking.
I saw one driving through Jasper National Park a couple summers ago as well that really caught my eye. We had a nice little run together into Hinton. 😬
The kalahari interiors look good too. Very classy and high end looking. However I prefer the black and and alcantera with the carbon fibre accents that I have. Although some of the red or blue accented interiors catch my eye as it looks sharp and modern to me.
Sure are plenty of choices for all our different preferences with the Corvettes. I find that very cool.

When I started looking to buy my Corvette I wanted a colour that stood out as much as the car itself. The bright colours got me and I began looking at the blues, reds and oranges. Sorry Ken, no yellow! An orange car in calgary intrigued me and when Darcy, the fellow selling it opened the door I was sold. Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic does it for me. Depending on the light it's bright orange, coppery and cool to me.

When I started looking to buy my Corvette I wanted a colour that stood out as much as the car itself. The bright colours got me and I began looking at the blues, reds and oranges. Sorry Ken, no yellow! An orange car in calgary intrigued me and when Darcy, the fellow selling it opened the door I was sold. Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic does it for me. Depending on the light it's bright orange, coppery and cool to me.
I have to agree Paul. Sunset or Sunrise. We stand out in a crowd.

I was in Langley looking at Porsche: took a 9114s vert and BoxsterS for spin - had a 2003 speedway white C5 vert which I bought used with 17,000Km on it as a trade. Undecided I stopped in at the GM dealership in Langley - in show room: shark skin grey metallic vert with red brake calipers and black interior - SOLD!! I absolutely love this color - only available for 2016.

My 03 Z06 is Millenium Yellow. I like it alot.

pass_side1.jpg

My 03 Z06 is Millenium Yellow. I like it alot.

View attachment 23603
Nice: 03 C5 one of my favs- traded my white 03 vert in for my C7 vert. Thinking of ordering C8 and this is a color I might really like? So many nice colors to choose from.

I like all the Corvette Colours but am hoping that there isn't any other colours
that I will really, really like as I've run out of garage space … :joyful:
View attachment 23604

Hmmmm.... my take on this Spence is, if you can swing a third new Corvette in your stable, you can likely work in some additional garage space as well...... :thumbs:

Last edited:
I’ve always been partial to blue and silver/grey cars and or trucks. When I started browsing kijiji for a corvette,my first searches were for a Spiral Grey C5. Vert or coupe didn’t matter. Couldn’t find any aside from an 03 vert just south of Vulcan. Went to look at it....It was nice. After some thought and chat with the guy,I walked away.

Started searching C6s for no reason one night while drinking!! Lol. Lots of Z06s,verts and coupes. Thought out loud that this might be the better way to go.

After a few weeks and some calls,I had looked at 4 cars. 2 red coupes,a yellow Z06 and a silver vert. I had interest in all 4. Told 3 of the 4 that I was seriously considering their cars.

A couple of nights later I’m getting a woody for the yellow Z,, A few hours later on kijiji,(no drinking that night) what pops up on page 2 ?

My car is Lemans Blue. I like it,a lot.

Had a Blade Silver 2009 coup, not by choice, but great deal, 1 owner, low miles and the black clear Targa roof.
I owned it while I had my Crystal Red Metallic convertible with cashmere interier but didn't care for silver on a C6. Sold both to order C7 and had to have Blade Silver and Grey interior. If I ordered a 2020, Silver comes to mind!

Reactions: RockyPM
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread