La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la, I am not listening la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.

I started up the vette the other day and first key turn no problem.
Did not get a chance to take her out as the seats are still getting worked on.

Woke up this morning and decided to give the CTS-V a good wash and wax to
get all the winter grime and crap off the car.
Then we headed down to the lakeshore to take a walk and check things out, the
wife grabbed a few shots of the car when we headed back.

Hope to have the vette out next weekend if its still warm.

dsc02142ni.jpg

dsc02143z.jpg

dsc02144iv.jpg

+11 it hit today in southern Alberta,the Vette just sits in the garage for now,the amount of gravel on the roads is just sickening,but if it had seats the gravel would not stoped me from taking a blast down the highway!

Don't worry Riley I'm sure I can find a tow rope or chain to pull your car throught the snowbank in front of your garage. Once its out you'll be fine on the highway. Just need a real good wash after driving down my muddy driveway and the 2 km of gravel to the highway.

T

I am usually driving the car now till sometime in Nov, Dude your missing 2 whole months of driving fun!

That's why I have two cars. So I can get 12 months of driving in, in 6 months of the year.:rofl:

But some how it doesn't work like that....:mad:

It's a lot easier to not go nuts and be patient when there is still snow around, not to mention the water/gravel/salt on the roads.

Maybe one of these years I'll have to move out east or the west coast to take advantage of the longer driving year!

Don't worry Riley I'm sure I can find a tow rope or chain to pull your car throught the snowbank in front of your garage. Once its out you'll be fine on the highway. Just need a real good wash after driving down my muddy driveway and the 2 km of gravel to the highway.

T

Somehow I can wait.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.