Where you been MM?

Are you thinking of getting one? Wish I could say one would be in my garage next year but the bank says "not a chance"!

Unfortunately I was injured at work. Life has changed quite a lot in the last 11 months. Couldn’t even drive my current C6 Z as per doctors orders. Too stiff a ride for the body to tolerate. Focused on rebuilding body and mind these days. At least I get out in the car for short drives here and there now.

There was a chance of a ZR1 for me. It was a special deal that had to do with a friend completing a big contract. Now with my “new world” I can’t see that happening. I need to be prudent when it comes to spending. Had a contract in place with Beverly at Budd’s for their first ZR1 allocation. Had to give it up. Whoever got the allocation received their car about a month ago. They did the orange. Heard the tag was $179000.00 plus the tax man. Ouchie lol.

Drive well, and enjoy the roads.

Thanks guys,much appreciated. It's a slow road back right now. Pushing hard in the areas where, and when I can. Not sure what the future holds. Body and brain slowly coming back online. July 6th will mark the one year anniversary of the "accident". Aghhhh work place safety lol, if one can call it that. At least I'm more myself than I was a few months ago.

Thanks guys,much appreciated. It's a slow road back right now. Pushing hard in the areas where, and when I can. Not sure what the future holds. Body and brain slowly coming back online. July 6th will mark the one year anniversary of the "accident". Aghhhh work place safety lol, if one can call it that. At least I'm more myself than I was a few months ago.

Good to hear and good to see your post Movie... I broad sided a car on my motorcycle on a secondary highway a long time ago. Discouragement at the rate we heal sometimes is overwhelming but it does get better man.

Reactions: Movie Muscle
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.