These are great questions...the two Wallace Brothers have 6 stores between them to my understanding...They had about 5 Z06's at one point. Not bad at all considering how rare they are. Canadian cars are next to impossible to get. I was pleasantly surprised obviously when I found out!

It's a tough ride - try to stick with it.

Good luck and I hope it works out for you. Giving them a call may not be a bad idea...

Bob Wallace owns 50% of Gateway in Brampton and also owns Markville. Not sure which stores his brother owns.

Ric,

They key here is to find a dealer with an allotment. As much as you mat hope your dealer is granted one come Spring, you have to be proactive as well. Although we are finding some Z's on dealer show floors, they are still a very sought after commodity with those wanting to configure their own being the hardest find; you need to find that dealer with allocation.

I am just glad to see another on the site grab a Z06! Now get to Ron Fellows and do the Corvette School!

Ric,

They key here is to find a dealer with an allotment. As much as you mat hope your dealer is granted one come Spring, you have to be proactive as well. Although we are finding some Z's on dealer show floors, they are still a very sought after commodity with those wanting to configure their own being the hardest find; you need to find that dealer with allocation.

I am just glad to see another on the site grab a Z06! Now get to Ron Fellows and do the Corvette School!

Thanks AllFlash, smackYYZ and vtknight . - I think Markville was a sponsor of Corvettes of Durham at one time.
Yes AllFlash, finding a dealer with allocation is tough. It appears to me that most Z06 allotments are taken by buyers who had placed orders at dealers who have had an allotment history.
My dealer got their 2015 allotment notification late Dec. 2015 - 8 Stingrays and 1 Z06. My order was written up in Oct 2014 but I didn't want delivery until May or June so we didn't do up the official order until Feb 13 2015 after the 7th allotment came through which was entered and accepted by GM a few days later. The 8th allotment came through mid March and on April 4th TPW set for May 11th. Delivery was May 29th at which time I saw the only Z06 allotted being delivered and that day learned the dealership got 2 more stingrays and 2 more Z06 allotments. The order strategy my Sale Mgr. suggested worked well for the 2015 Stingray so we thought we would do the same thing for the Z06. The only thing is that although I have first dibs on the first Z06 allotment, the Dealer has 4 firm orders for Z06/with Z07 option so if allotment comes in for a Z07 optioned car I wait for the next Z06. In placing my order I made a small deposit and later traded my wife's 2013 Santa Fe in on the Z06, so I am kind of committed. This could be a problem given that fewer C7's are scheduled for the Canadian market in 2016 which also means fewer Z06 and even fewer Z07 optioned cars.
Oh well I have a nice red stingray convertible to drive in the mean time and if a Z06 doesn't come this year it will end up being a 2017 (maybe mid engine ZR1 !?)
I did the Ron Fellows school in Nov last year - AWESOME, looking forward on doing it again in Nov this year but in a Z06, I hope!

It is how much you want things eheh. I spent two days calling EVERY dealer starting West and to the East until I found mine...it was the last unanswered for of the original 28 as i was told at the time. In leaving my name with all dealers along the way, I was lucky enough to help 4-5 out when the call came in. I found it all very rewarding as I learned tons and hey... wait a minute...might be useful...this speaks to purchase as well.

http://www.technologyx.com/auto/chasing-the-corvette-c7-z06-gms-pursuit-of-auto-perfection/

It is how much you want things eheh. I spent two days calling EVERY dealer starting West and to the East until I found mine...it was the last unanswered for of the original 28 as i was told at the time. In leaving my name with all dealers along the way, I was lucky enough to help 4-5 out when the call came in. I found it all very rewarding as I learned tons and hey... wait a minute...might be useful...this speaks to purchase as well.

Chasing the Corvette C7 Z06 – GM’s Pursuit of Auto Perfection - Technology X

AF is of course correct - you must be ready to call everyone and go anywhere.

I actually had a guy on here who gave up his allocation and he tried to give it to me...

You can't do that - it just went to the next on the list (which I actually think is fair - I would be mad if someone just kept trading their place).

I got lucky - that's it. Car has 4761 KM's on it - was owned by the Owner of the Dealership who has many cars and knows how to treat them - and happened to pick the exact same colour combo I would have.

I am very happy.

Don't give up hope (as I did at one point in here) - just keep looking!

WOW wtk! That is a stunning looking car! Congratulations!!!!!!! Woooooo! Glad AF was able to help. We are very lucky to have him on here as he is pretty much our resident, "how to get a new Corvette" guy.

What a great car , and how blessed is Dasilva Motorsports to have yet another C7 Z06 to work on . Just wanted to thank Jeremy for the honor .

Hey Les , make it happen it , you drove your car across North America and back and it lived , a few bolt on HP mods won't hurt it in any way .

Been on my mind...Right now it's Autoshow and how I might get it there and back. They reimburse our costs. And then there is the fact that it will be on display...with all mods...and companies responsible for those Mods listed front and center. That's when I think that it would be nice to have Dynos which would then get me thinking about what it would take to push 800.

I wonder this of course because right now it is a 800hp Mustang and myself fighting for that top spot with 2 hours to go...a amusing which will be right beside me at t show I will bet!

What a great car , and how blessed is Dasilva Motorsports to have yet another C7 Z06 to work on . Just wanted to thank Jeremy for the honor .

Hey Les , make it happen it , you drove your car across North America and back and it lived , a few bolt on HP mods won't hurt it in any way .

Thank-YOU Manny for taking my car on - I am very excited to work with you and your Team!

Been on my mind...Right now it's Autoshow and how I might get it there and back. They reimburse our costs. And then there is the fact that it will be on display...with all mods...and companies responsible for those Mods listed front and center. That's when I think that it would be nice to have Dynos which would then get me thinking about what it would take to push 800.

I wonder this of course because right now it is a 800hp Mustang and myself fighting for that top spot with 2 hours to go...a amusing which will be right beside me at t show I will bet!

Les - I'm not sure if you have done much modding before? As someone who has - I can understand why it is somewhat nerve-wracking but beyond what Manny said - specifically about bolt-ons being quite safe (which is why most people choose that level) - what is more important in my opinion is Manny and his Team.

My GTR Builder - Nathan Samuels at Apex Motoring didn't just build my car - he was my go-to guy (and Team ) for everything. From big things to everyday maintenance. I actual saved a ton of money in maintenance alone as Nissan prices for my car were silly.
It was that level of trust that didn't make me worry if something broke - which of course is always possible - because I knew he could handle it and because he was a 1000 times better than any regular Nissan Tech.

I researched Manny and his Team well - and the main reason I am with him and not anyone else - was the feedback I found on him was that his builds are super solid. I like shops that "over-engineer" versus pushing packages to the ragged edge. Customer feedback was the other - I didn't find any complaints.

So - as I said in another post - it's my experience that an awesome Builder is worth their weight in gold. I believe I found that with Manny.

My two (and a half) cents AF...

And I appreciate it sincerely. There is no issue whatsoever with Manny; I have followed his work for quite awhile now and would trust him implicitly. In fact, I wouldnt let another touch my car. We have already sat down and spoken of tune upgrades and whatnot and he knows that my car will be at his shop soon enough..if only for piks eheh.

And I appreciate it sincerely. There is no issue whatsoever with Manny; I have followed his work for quite awhile now and would trust him implicitly. In fact, I wouldnt let another touch my car. We have already sat down and spoken of tune upgrades and whatnot and he knows that my car will be at his shop soon enough..if only for piks eheh.

Maybe even sooner than you thought lol...congrats again AF!

CND Z06's are extremely hard to find - 48 for 2015 if I remember correctly. This car's life in the showroom was limited.
2015 CND Z06's > 238+91=329
'16 production runs June>June

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.