I won't know until tomorrow morning if we can get away. If we can, we'll be meeting you guys at Webers around 12:30. When restoring our old '60s cars, I made a few runs to Dale's Musclecar Parts in Bracebridge. It's a nice run up that way. Another nice run is to Johnston's Cranberry Marsh near Bala. It's not all that far to the west of Gravenhurst and Bracebridge. They have the best Cranberry-blueberry wine. We stopped in there with an old car group a few years ago while on one of our fall leaf runs.

Well, I got to meet Keith Tedford and his lovely wife today at Weber's. Boy was it busy there! A couple of other guys showed up from Midland and Orillia whom I had met before. I had to leave around 1:15 just as all the guys from Toronto were starting to arrive and was really sorry I couldn't stay longer. It really looked impressive when the Toronto group showed up as there was a lot of cars all stretched out along hwy. 11. Don't know how many exactly but there was quite few. Great to see such a good turnout for Zeeman28a and thx. for arranging everything. Hope the butter tarts are good!

Terry, you missed the best part, a twisty, windy back road into Gravenhurst. The front air dam scraped a few times and there were a few bumps and the like but still fun. Quite a few seemed to be loading up on the butter tarts there at the bake shop. We split from the group going north to Bracebridge and then east cross country to Haliburton for supper then south home. Just got in around 7:00pm. It was an excellent day and for all the miles we still have over half a tank of gas. It was great putting faces to names and hopefully several of us can meet up again this next weekend in Breslau at Manny's shop for the get together there. We'll be staying at the Four Seasons Sheraton just south of 401 in Cambridge and it is a stones throw away from Fountain Street the leads right up to Manny's shop. Even the old kid from the country can't get lost on this one. ;)

Great day for a cruise. I want to thank everyone for joining me for the cruise to Webers and on to Gravenhurst.

Thanks to the Wasaga Club and the Orillia Club for joining us and for Mike from driving down from North Bay.

Sorry we missed you Terry. We pulled in with 26 vettes.

Being the lead dog, I don't have a lot of pics. But I'll post what I have from the CT Meet.

I was the first to arrive.

IMG_1383.jpg

No one noticed my new mod until I mentioned it.

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

Newcomer Alan (I hope I'm remembering correctly, but I've forgotten your wife's name) and Richard & Bonnie showed up next.
IMG_1393.jpg

And it wasn't too long after that, that everyone else showed up.
IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

Tony and Nicole's sweet '69 Camaro.
IMG_1407.jpg

Joe showed up for the drive up to Tottenham.
IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

Mike and Paul talking about the tragic events on Monday May 13th. Mike's shirt is a clue.
IMG_1410.jpg

Mike "KidneyBoy" with his C3.
IMG_1400.jpg

Paul and Corrado having a.....discussion.
IMG_1401.jpg

The 2 Mike's and a Randy.
IMG_1403.jpg

I tried getting pics of the cars from the wide sweeping bends and hills but driving and taking pictures doesn't work too well. Only 1 came out.

IMG_1411.jpg

More pics to come from the others from our rather disorganized pitstop in Tottenham, from our Minesing meeting spot, Webers and Gravehurst and hopefully some rolling shots along the way.

Last edited:
WHAT A DAY THAT WAS!!!! Great Cruise---met some great people and the weather was fantastic!! Thanx Stan for setting up with the assistance of Randy and Mike jumping in to assist with the size of the group!!! At Webers I think we where 45 cars strong!!--great the Wasaga crew and the North Bay crew came down---this is what it is all about people--cruising--meeting people and having a good time on a long weekend!!

At first I thought--this is going to be a quick tour--only Stan showed up!!! heheheh

Then I looked in the other driveway!!! Randy had brought everyone in the backway--which was cool--we all got there!!

Great drive up avoiding all the 400 series highways!!!

We all lined up outside the Honda Plant in Alliston--before picking up the Wasaga beach crew along the way!!

Got to Webers--of course the cars always draw a crowd--hooked up with the Northern Crew.

Lots of camera's--me getting a picture of RAGGDOLL getting a picture of me?? Strange!!

Our crew in Webers---after all the Hooplaa about Webers--com'on--it's only a burg joint---was pretty tasty really!!

Outside a Webers---nice and sunny!!! WOW!!

Part 2 (Webers run 2013)

After Webers---Stan took us on a magical mystery tour up to Gravenhurst on the winding back roads--what a HOOT--I thought Casey was going to lose his hearing on his passenger side ear when Sandy was yelling at him to slow down!! WILD!! Up for some of the famous Buttertarts at the German Bakery!!

Look who is behind Casey at the end of the roller coaster road!!! YIKES!!!

Beautiful Retro Rod!!

Fantastic butter tarts--do not ever eat these in the car---they absolutely Oouze all over the place!!

Outside the bakery!!! PANAMONIUM!!

Inside the bakery---we where treated like Royalty Man!!!

Off to Mosport tomorrow---for more Vet FUN !!!

Great post........ Great Picture storybook. .... Looks like a great day you all had. Wish I could have made this one, but it wasn't to be.
Thanks for the post guys. This has made my morning....

+1. Thanks for posting all the pics. That's what this hobby is all about. :canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.