This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Weather

If it’s dry out and the roads are salted, any issues driving the car? I’ve been doing this for a bit now. Hard not to when it’s sunny out.
I don't even care if it's a bit wet out. Our cars are largely plastic and aluminum so I'm pretty confident that corrosion won't be a problem. I'll just give it a good wash (including spraying underneath) once it warms up a bit. I know I won't own this car forever, maybe 7-10 years, so I'm not saving it for the next guy. And I don't believe it helps resale any to claim it was never winter driven. But that's just me; obviously everyone should do what fits their own line of thinking.

I used to trade my vehicles , every 2 to 4 years. The fact that after I was retired and did not really need a car in the winter , I started storing my car, in the winter. Yes I got a lot more for my resale because it was not used in winter slush , salt , and now rocks mixed in. Whether you sell privately or back to a dealer , you will get more $ . My C8 though , I plan on keeping a long time , unless another car comes along and looks better than this C8, HTC, Z51, Vette and costs less and is quicker in the 1/4 mile. Which I doubt very much!