If it’s dry out and the roads are salted, any issues driving the car? I’ve been doing this for a bit now. Hard not to when it’s sunny out.
I don't even care if it's a bit wet out. Our cars are largely plastic and aluminum so I'm pretty confident that corrosion won't be a problem. I'll just give it a good wash (including spraying underneath) once it warms up a bit. I know I won't own this car forever, maybe 7-10 years, so I'm not saving it for the next guy. And I don't believe it helps resale any to claim it was never winter driven. But that's just me; obviously everyone should do what fits their own line of thinking.

IMG_2246.jpeg

Reactions: 12cents and KTJF
I don't even care if it's a bit wet out. Our cars are largely plastic and aluminum so I'm pretty confident that corrosion won't be a problem. I'll just give it a good wash (including spraying underneath) once it warms up a bit. I know I won't own this car forever, maybe 7-10 years, so I'm not saving it for the next guy. And I don't believe it helps resale any to claim it was never winter driven. But that's just me; obviously everyone should do what fits their own line of thinking.
I used to trade my vehicles , every 2 to 4 years. The fact that after I was retired and did not really need a car in the winter , I started storing my car, in the winter. Yes I got a lot more for my resale because it was not used in winter slush , salt , and now rocks mixed in. Whether you sell privately or back to a dealer , you will get more $ . My C8 though , I plan on keeping a long time , unless another car comes along and looks better than this C8, HTC, Z51, Vette and costs less and is quicker in the 1/4 mile. Which I doubt very much!