What to do, what to do? Weather in Quebec, calls for 6 Celsius and up to 15 Celsius for the next 2 weeks at least , except one day, below freezing. Now is this going to last or will winter storm back! My insurance kicks in automatically, April first, 2024 and usually, I wait till the roads are swept and patched before taking my baby out.:rolleyes::(:Banghead: What to do?

By what I am reading here, most of you did not put his Vette in storage.
Mine is in my garage on a battery trickle charger, but it’s insured so I can drive it any time I want to. It’s going to be +18 C and sunny in Niagara this week so I will be cruising with the roof off

By what I am reading here, most of you did not put his Vette in storage.
Mine is sitting in a condo underground parking spot. I do not have access to hydro though. Starting it up and taking it for a quick drive this week would be a good thing actually.

Attachments

• IMG_4747.jpeg
    IMG_4747.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Mine is sitting in a condo underground parking spot. I do not have access to hydro though. Starting it up and taking it for a quick drive this week would be a good thing actually.
Pick up a spare battery and cheap charger at Crappy Tire. Or a Lithium Ion jump box .