Shayne

Regular
You're a Regular 2 You're 10 Completionist Award
Dec 1, 2010
VetteCoins
not to sure about the rest of the country, but here in Moose Jaw, we have had 190-200cm of snow so far. winter does not want to give up! they are predicting 150-200% more runoff so that means flooding and more wait time to drive. good thing i live on the high side. if it gets to me, that means an ark would be needed. hope some one is getting out early for a spin.

Owen Sound, ON averages 347.2 cm of snow a year. I read recently that we exceeded that average this year. :(

We're going to get dumped on for two days .That's it ,I'll plow this storm but thats it .The plow comes off this weekend and it'll stay off till next fall/winter.

I hope you appreciate all those Maple Leaf and Maple syrup flakes we send you Stephen. They're a work of art don't ya know. :canada::D

C.

Ohhhh man.

The snow banks on my driveway are well above the top of my chev avalanche...... That's truly depressing! At least the snow will fill those damn potholes up nicely. I'm going to e scared for my wheels this summer I believe.......
[mob][/mob]

Here we are at supper time and it is sitting on 50F. If the weather stays like this, we won't have any left by this time next week. I can live with that. ;) Next Monday is April 1 and spring should be well under way. There sure are a lot of birds singing around here and that is always a good sign.

Last edited:
I hate weather any more -- It snowed again here quite badly......and lasted on and off all day.

I almost took the 'vette to see Manny this morning -- I stopped in to get us a coffee at Tim's, came out and the car was covered.

More recently while talking to Steamer this afternoon I let Sid out for a wizz and by the time he came back in his coat was covered in it :swear: :swear: :swear:......

We've been getting some heavy squalls here today off and on. Sticking to the ground and the roofs. Even had the plow go by my house this morning. :eek:

I think in a couple of weeks I should be able to get my car out. Still need some good rains to clean up the roads. Patience fellas, it's coming.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.