Status
Not open for further replies.
I just rolled off the 407 average speed "going with the flow of traffic 133 kph" from Gore Rd. to Keele St. OPP cruiser at Weston Rd. He couldn't care less ??? what gives ??

I just rolled off the 407 average speed "going with the flow of traffic 133 kph" from Gore Rd. to Keele St. OPP cruiser at Weston Rd. He couldn't care less ??? what gives ??
Going with the flow may have been part of it. Just don't try it with a cop who just caught his wife sleeping around on him... They tend to be in a bad mood. :angelic:

With all the govt handouts surrounding the covid issues, somebody has to pay for all the ridiculous spending that both the feds and provincial govts are doing. What till Ottawa raises the gst, followed by the provinces increasing the HST portion. Money has to come from somewhere.

Reactions: CaFlash
With all the govt handouts surrounding the covid issues, somebody has to pay for all the ridiculous spending that both the feds and provincial govts are doing. What till Ottawa raises the gst, followed by the provinces increasing the HST portion. Money has to come from somewhere.
The Gouge and Screw Tax, affectionately known as the GST, started at 7% and was then reduced to 6% and then to the current 5%. As I mentioned before my bet is that that is what they will go after first. After all they can easily say it is just bringing it back to the start.
In QC we were so lucky that when the GST was reduced 1% to 6%, the PST mysteriously increased by 1%. And guess what happen when the GST went down to 5%. Just one guess guys and gals - just one guess!. What I am hoping for is when the GST gets raised the PST will be lowered - ROFLMAO; ROFLMAO. That's a double roll just in case you are wondering.
We will be Gouged and Screwed again.

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Status
Not open for further replies.