N

navion

Well, weather man finally co-operated today and I got both the '67 coupe and the ZR1 washed and dried to get the season started. Now it will be wax and shine time but that is part of the fun. Took the both for a short drive and while driving, saw a yellow C5 heading in the opposite direction. Didn't bother to wave either. With the weather a bit nicer now, I will try and get a few pics. of the ZR1 for Colin to shrink down for me and then I will post them. Hope that is OK with you Colin?
Terry

We were out on an 80 mile round trip to bring home our no winters '97 Olds LSS. We met a silver C5 between Peterborough and Hastings. He waved but the reflections on the windshield prevented any kind of an ID of the driver. He waved though so that was good.

We had ours out for a 20 mile run before supper. Windy today so we kept the T-tops on. I love driving that car! Can't wait for the first really warm day to get the roof off again.

As a side note; the Rejex really does a good job of keeping the car clean. Just a wipe and the bugs come right off.

Well, weather man finally co-operated today and I got both the '67 coupe and the ZR1 washed and dried to get the season started. Now it will be wax and shine time but that is part of the fun. Took the both for a short drive and while driving, saw a yellow C5 heading in the opposite direction. Didn't bother to wave either. With the weather a bit nicer now, I will try and get a few pics. of the ZR1 for Colin to shrink down for me and then I will post them. Hope that is OK with you Colin?
Terry

My resizer is ready and waiting for you Terry. Anytime. :D

Can't wait to see both beauties.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.