My buddy and I built his 1968 with a 383 striker blown. We upgraded the trans to a 5 speed and built the sideline to handle being driven hard lol.( keeping all original parts stored carefully of course lol) I can't seem to post a picture here though for some reason. My gallery does not show up on the list
That sounds like a sweet ride. Blown strokers are fun 😉

If you’ve got 30k to spend your laughing. There was a blown c6 for 30k in Winnipeg. If you can wait one summer I’d bet you’ll be able to pick up a nice c7 for that by 2020

Last edited:
30k would be the utmost max I could afford for a dream type car. I'd prefer to stay in the $20g range. That would leave money for me to mod it myself. I'd rather get a well cared for stock one and customize it myself, my way lol. I looked into the silver one in Winnipeg, it had a noisey motor. Sounded like a sewing machine lol (not normal for a LS). It was mint otherwise though.

I see the white 85 dropped down to 5000.00 now .
Lol some curber looking to win the lotto on junk lol. He got it from Alberta cheap and doesn't claim to know if it's salvage or not lol! You can't register it here as a classic if it was salvage elsewhere. It still needs to be inspected for sask registration. Nasty thing that on a beat up 85 lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.