Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
It's still a little while away but the app is moving along and close to being released as a beta, at least for the iPhone first with android shortly after.

If anyone would like to participate in the Beta program do drop me a note on here or in private. Unrealistic promises of great wealth and many many untold benefits (for obvious reasons) will be made.

The requirements at the moment are iPhone running ios 9+ or Android Phone running Lollipop (Android 5.0+ or later). If you have an ipad and/or android tablet kicking around that would also be welcomed.

Once the qualification process concludes I will supply you with a small document of steps you need to take to get the app onto your phone. There are a few hoops to jump through but not too scary.

As a beta tester the only thing I ask is as much feedback as possible. I will be pushing out builds frequently together with a feedback questionnaire. Will make every attempt not to make this too much like your office job should you have one.

Would love to help out boss.... but unless there's a new Priv as part of the "untold benefits", I'm afraid I have to opt out of this one....:(

Ok guys, time has come to do an alpha release of the ccf mobile app to alpha testers. Note still not beta worthy.

Requirements are:

You have an android phone running Android KitKat or above.
You will need to toggle a setting to install apps from unknown sources, I can help you with that.

I will email you the apk (app) and which you will need to install on your phone, usually as simple as clicking on it and opening it with the default android installer.

Shoot me a pm or reply to get a copy.

Users who are viewing this thread