Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Vernon, BC
VetteCoins
Post Style (Members)
Car
Province
BC
It's still a little while away but the app is moving along and close to being released as a beta, at least for the iPhone first with android shortly after.

If anyone would like to participate in the Beta program do drop me a note on here or in private. Unrealistic promises of great wealth and many many untold benefits (for obvious reasons) will be made.

The requirements at the moment are iPhone running ios 9+ or Android Phone running Lollipop (Android 5.0+ or later). If you have an ipad and/or android tablet kicking around that would also be welcomed.

Once the qualification process concludes I will supply you with a small document of steps you need to take to get the app onto your phone. There are a few hoops to jump through but not too scary.

As a beta tester the only thing I ask is as much feedback as possible. I will be pushing out builds frequently together with a feedback questionnaire. Will make every attempt not to make this too much like your office job should you have one.

Rruuff Day

Never wrestle with a pig.
Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province
AB
Would love to help out boss.... but unless there's a new Priv as part of the "untold benefits", I'm afraid I have to opt out of this one....:(

Nik

Blame me if something's broken
Staff member
Administrator
Power User
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Vernon, BC
VetteCoins
Post Style (Members)
Car
Province
BC
Would love to help out boss.... but unless there's a new Priv as part of the "untold benefits", I'm afraid I have to opt out of this one....:(

No worries Eric, you're already my prime forum site QA lead. Thanks for responding.

CableGuy

Formerly N20Vette
Regular
Beta
Aug 17, 2009
Awards
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Torch Red C5
Province
AB
Sign me up Nik. I'm on the forum all the time anyways, might as well turn that time into something useful. :D

Nik

Staff member
Administrator
Power User
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Vernon, BC
VetteCoins
Post Style (Members)
Car
Province
BC
Sign me up Nik. I'm on the forum all the time anyways, might as well turn that time into something useful. :D

Done. Will drop you a PM when we get things going properly.

Thanks in advance.

Rruuff Day

Never wrestle with a pig.
Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province
AB
PM me too Nik and I will give you an address to send my new BB Priv to.... :laughbig:

Nik

Staff member
Administrator
Power User
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Vernon, BC
VetteCoins
Post Style (Members)
Car
Province
BC
Ok guys, time has come to do an alpha release of the ccf mobile app to alpha testers. Note still not beta worthy.

Requirements are:

You have an android phone running Android KitKat or above.
You will need to toggle a setting to install apps from unknown sources, I can help you with that.

I will email you the apk (app) and which you will need to install on your phone, usually as simple as clicking on it and opening it with the default android installer.

Shoot me a pm or reply to get a copy.

Users who are viewing this thread