IMG_6976.jpg

37 cars to be handed to jeff today........ he is coming by to pick them up./

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Not fair, I want some, all, more, lots
Nice haul. I always look, but hard to find here in Edm. I did find a blue conv, but I had to give it to ..............................................Ziggy.
The yellow one goes to BabyRay, Red to SNlll, Black to ddgermann, DSOM to Jeffer and a Silver one if found...........................Me
Oh, your talking giving them to kids. Or the kid in all of us.

Reactions: ddgermann
Not fair, I want some, all, more, lots
Nice haul. I always look, but hard to find here in Edm. I did find a blue conv, but I had to give it to ..............................................Ziggy.
The yellow one goes to BabyRay, Red to SNlll, Black to ddgermann, DSOM to Jeffer and a Silver one if found...........................Me
Oh, your talking giving them to kids. Or the kid in all of us.

They are in Jeff's hands now ( he dropped by today ) ..... he can share them as he wishes. He was the one that started this thread wanting some... so I went on a quest.

I kept a LeMans blue C6 that broke out of the packaging.

I did get a few bigger C7.R yellow cars but Ken wants the only extra one I have.

I found some C6 ZR1's I didn't have

Thought I was gonna need an auto broker for all the cars I brought back.... OH, have a Ford GT too :)

Brian

D795B4EF-DFB5-4659-B0C9-F66DF4CD2F71.jpeg
207597F1-90C6-4245-A6DA-E4B1E7163A64.jpeg
96494B8E-DF1A-4D54-9EAF-3BEFF11EA9F1.jpeg
Hey guys. If any of you come across the “Stars and stripes” edition of the Monster Jam series,I will trade some Corvettes or buy them outright from you. I’m beginning to think that Spence and myself have searched every Walmart in Calgary and we can’t find anymore Vettes so I’m searching for the Stars and Stripes series only.

I found the Grave Digger truck as well as Max D at Walmart Northland today.

I need “Soldier of Fortune”, “El Toro Loco” and “Mohawk Warrior”. I’d appreciate it guys.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
you may have noticed a change in the title recently, (2 minutes ago boys)

a personal tragedy has forced me to reconsider,

there are for more qualified old farts willing to hand out cars willy nilly and I feel one just cannot

compete with these charlatins (sp) so it has been decdied at the highest of corporate level (my alternate personality)

that the time has come to turn the reigns over to the much older and somewhat wiser members of the fraturnaty (sp)

so from this point onwards the wally world small car hoarding will stop

yes I may still collect one of each of the c7 and c6 but hand out the rest in the stach and let others have some of my stash in order that thay may also experience the joy and heartbreak of first seeing the eyes light up of the young uns and then see them smash the cars against the pavement or the ground under their young feet as they realize

it aint supercharged like my brother RICKS

just kidding, looks like the collectors in us have started to take over as we cannot get the cars anymore,

this was fun and I truly cannot wait to watch the others hand out cars to the uninitiated this summer, more fun and more days in the car

thanks a bunch for all your help and wisdom, such as it has been

Jeffy now where is rthe emoticon with the tongue sticking out for fun ha-ha to all and to all a good night

oh ... please know that there is no intention :angelic: to be "reigning" on your parade @Jeffer2013 ...
besides, there is definitely not enough of these "corvette seeds" in Calgary to do that :)
so definately ... carry on ... you are an inspiration to witness

I have an inspirational stash in my cubby now for my numerous solo run opportunities ...
Sunday Coffee Runs always seems to find the troops that arrive in the Soccer Mom Mobiles.
(oh, oooo ... my cover is blown ...)

... the title revision "NOT NOT NOT" double-double-negative is tough to figure out the "legal meaning" like when the last petal on the daisy is picked ... :nailbiting:

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
it is not seen as interfering at all or in the least,

I have had fun and want everyone to know that we should all do it a few times, it is fun,

it is neat, and it is something on a bucket list that has been done, I will still keep cars in the car and have fun but I welcome everyone into the fray,

I just like to have fun in my posts, they never make sense and are not intended to be enlightening , but meant for entertainment purposes only
there was a kid in Jasper (oriental) who was about 8-10 and ran into a light or sing pole on the sidewalk as we got stuff out of the trunk of Robins gotta have it green mustang convertible, his mother was in a hurry and she translated is this your car, I kept saying it was Robins and pointing towards Robin and the lady said women do not own cars,
that kid walked backward for the rest of the black and was reprimanded as they crossed the next street, I will never forget that and if we could have had a green mustang for the little guy he would remember it for a long time as well,

later and if I am lurking around when you give out the cars I am just the quality control guy to make sure it is done right

love you all

OK maybe not all of you ; > )

I have had fun and want everyone to know that we should all do it a few times, it is fun, )

I really enjoyed watching you with the 2 kids we saw last summer Jeff. The look on their faces gave me a pretty good feeling. I can’t speak for Ziggy but I’m sure he’ll agree.

I missed a few good opportunities at the Dead Mans Flats Husky a few times last year.

Save On Foods had the small Hot Wheels cars at the end of an aisle.

I seen about 5 69 Corvette Racers at the Save On at 111 street and ellerslie.

If your looking still for these check some Save On stores.

Brian

Save On Foods had the small Hot Wheels cars at the end of an aisle.

I seen about 5 69 Corvette Racers at the Save On at 111 street and ellerslie.

If your looking still for these check some Save On stores.

Brian
The “69 racers” seem to be everywhere. I found a stash of 5 at PM hobby on 32 ave here on Monday.

7FD6FCD5-80B3-4A93-9186-43DFFCB6D8B0.jpeg
73009DC4-AD34-4C12-93DF-4A06C0D88FA5.jpeg
My 2016 “Raceday” series is complete now !! Just waiting on Jenny’s next visit and the “Redliners” series is complete. The “55 Gasser” has been found,albeit through eBay.com. Sadly,the hunt in Calgary yielded nothing after 3 months of hitting every place imaginable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.