Jeff,
Do you have that Camaro 50th parked in your garage yet?
Just wondering ... also wondering if you are going to be giving away Camaros now too?
I see many ZL1 Camaro Hot Wheels at Co-ops but at $2.49 ea

I have found a few to collect of the match box series
20180102_190219.jpg
20180102_190457.jpg
Most stores I have looked at recently only carry the weird ones.
I seem to have gotten carried away with the 1/18 and all Gm's except a Hemi Challenger and a Roush Mustang

I have found a few to collect of the match box seriesView attachment 13616 View attachment 13617 Most stores I have looked at recently only carry the weird ones.
I seem to have gotten carried away with the 1/18 and all Gm's except a Hemi Challenger and a Roush Mustang

Oh boy, that is how nascar03 started. You better keep buying Bonnie jewlery to distract her. ;)

I have found a few to collect of the match box seriesView attachment 13616 View attachment 13617 Most stores I have looked at recently only carry the weird ones.
Sorry in advance ... going off thread - I have an empty display case for a 1:18 Stingray Long Beach Red - type (not Bright Red) C7 ... wondering if anyone knows if there is such a beast ... and where ??? Thx

Last edited:
I have an empty display case for a 1:18 Long Beach Red - type (not Bright Red) C7 ... wondering if anyone knows if there is such a beast ... and where ??? Thx

there is a very large toy store a block north of the wholesale sports location in Edmonton, will try to find the name as they carry a lot of stuff. Jeff. found it diecast depot.

there is a very large toy store a block north of the wholesale sports location in Edmonton, will try to find the name as they carry a lot of stuff. Jeff. found it diecast depot.

Diecast Depot has Matchbox, but starting at $6.00 and up, way up.

You both are awesome and Thanks :thumbs:
Diecast Depot - The Largest Diecast Store in Canada - shipping world-wide!
I have to compromise on the LBR and go TR so that the wheels are more authentic-like for what I want to see along with Black inside and a rear spoiler.
It endorses the fact that I must have the 1:1 real LBR thing though and the 1:18 is just something that I can park in the man-cave.
It even came with a 20% discount on the price which makes up for 1-day shipping 200 miles to the South ... sweet
38132red.jpg
gonna have to visit when I am next in Edmonton - 12724 St Albert Trail

Last edited:
Reactions: rockitman
You both are awesome and Thanks :thumbs:
Diecast Depot - The Largest Diecast Store in Canada - shipping world-wide!
I have to compromise on the LBR and go TR so that the wheels are more authentic-like for what I want to see along with Black inside and a rear spoiler.
It endorses the fact that I must have the 1:1 real LBR thing though and the 1:18 is just something that I can park in the man-cave.
It even came with a 20% discount on the price which makes up for 1-day shipping 200 miles to the South ... sweet
View attachment 13656
gonna have to visit when I am next in Edmonton - 12724 St Albert Trail
I can stop by and check it out if you like. Also could pick one up and mail it to you. Its closer for me to go than you :)
Dennis

Reactions: YFCvii
I can stop by and check it out if you like. Also could pick one up and mail it to you. Its closer for me to go than you :)
Dennis
Thank you Dennis ...
If only it were the Summer as it would only be one "rocket ship" day trip for me and a chance to meet up with a few of you in Edmonton.
I actually phoned them and shipping was pretty much "included" once the discount applied so it's arriving Friday.
I am going to make sure and stop in there next time ... as your photos show ... it might be hard to only have one (once one sees the rest in person).
It might also be dangerous to give you a "third-party" reason to enter the doors too ... and not come away with a little something-something for yourself.
Spence

Reactions: rockitman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.