Thanks Riley, I'll be back at Manny's the first week off April (knocks on head) to get the lights and headers installed along with a tune. Hopefully the drive back will feel a lot better than the drive there.

When I know what day I'll start a new thread, I think Colin has promised to drop by and buy us all lunch :)

You mean this Colin who doesn't have 2 pennies (I mean nickles) to rub together?

Tell you what: I'll make a PB+J for you and bring it along.:D

C.

Selfish bastard that I am I have to show you my new headlights and tailights said:
http://wwcook.smugmug.com/Car/Corvette/i-FCvfcKd/0/L/photo-L.jpg[/IMG][/img]

What kind of headlights are those, do they have a name ? Are they brighter than the originals and where can you purchase them ?
Thanks, :D

Boy do I ever miss peanut butter by the spoonful........one of the few things I can say I honestly miss now a days. I'm a danger now in restaurants for taking all the peanut butter and jam containers and snacking on them later!! Sort of portion sized!

What kind of headlights are those, do they have a name ? Are they brighter than the originals and where can you purchase them ?
Thanks, :D

They are Bi-xenon ACA Projector Headlights by RadioFlyer Innovations. Probably the best replacement lights you can get for the vette.

http://shop.radioflyerinnovations.com/Bi-xenon-Radioflyer-ACA-Projector-Headlights-015.ht

I got them through Manny but you could order direct from George at RadioFlyer.

I won't experience them until early April when they get installed, a candle would be better than the stock lights.

Thanks a bunch guys...:coolgleam: I will see what prices I can come up with but first I want to see them installed first.... I saw what the Halo taillights looked like when lighted up on YouTube, they sure look great....

Lights mounted

IMGP3710.jpg

Testing the lights.

IMGP3723.jpg

Shrouds on

IMGP3741.jpg

Terminators on. :D

IMGP3744.jpg

Lots of light now with 4 bi-xenon projectors!!!! 12,000 lumens compared to the 1,600 or so of the stock ones. My only problem was aiming them. Very easy to do but getting the height set properly so I don't blind people yet still have them shining down the road was a balancing act and took about 4 rounds. It's actually really good. You can adjust each one's rotation, left/right balance, and height individually. This summer I plan on playing with the distance from the reflector housing to the projector lens to see what effect that has.

I definitely can't drive around with the terminators on! I imagine the cops would have a big problem with me having red lights on the front of my car. I only flip them on for fun when I am parked.

The shrouds are custom designed around the lights and it all comes as a package. I have all my stock headlight equipment in a box in case I ever wish to go back to stock or try Radioflyers pop up units.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread