Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Took a wrong turn while on my way to get a loaf of bread and before i knew it I was pulling into Manny's Corvette boutique.

After a short champagne breakfast I wandered out into the garage area to have a look around.

Selfish bastard that I am I have to show you my new headlights and tailights, direct from RadioFlyer Innovations. Can hardly wait to get them on the car.

photo-L.jpg

Coping Car, beautiful.. some one is going to be very happy with it.
photo2-L.jpg

photo7-L.jpg

Garry's
photo11-L.jpg

photo6-L.jpg

Polar Jet
photo3-L.jpg

photo9-L.jpg

The Man himself..

photo10-L.jpg

Last edited:
Lights look great will add a nice touch to your already rad ride.Thanks for the pictures good to see dreams comming true for the truly lucky. :coolgleam:

Kent

Lights will look great Wayne. :D

I need to get some prices from Manny on a few areas that need attention.

Good afternoon Wayne,

You've living the dream life there! New accessories for your ride and time spent in Manny's shop! While my favorite color is yellow right now I'm totally green! I get so jealous of those of you who are local and can drop by when you're in that neck of the woods for a late winter boost to carry you for a few more driveless weeks until the weather improves.

Thanks for the pics of my car too! I made me just sit back and smile to think about being reunited as soon as possible. Maybe I need to Airmile two trips, one when the weather is good there and one when the weather will be good for the trip home.......

Cheers,

Garry

Champagne breakfast, indeed -- That's what I like about a visit to Manny's: You get the Royal Treatment ......... :D

Busy as ever in the shop .. love to see that. Hope you said hi to all the crew for us. :D

Holler when you go back and we'll hook up for a Timmies.

C.

It's nice to see Manny being that busy. I did try to check out the "mystery build" but a sack was thrown over my head and before I knew it I was out in the parking lot. I was only allowed back in when I gave them permission to duct tape my head.

Yes I think the lights will actually allow me to see at night, the braille method of driving can get expensive.

My trips often stray off the planned route, I love driving, love driving the 'vette even more. No C7 in my future however... I'll leave that to you Tony :)

front/back cameras might be a future addition, just have to figure out how to fit in 2 small monitors.....as an option both have to be on all the time.

There I was working away , when all of a sudden I looked up and Wayne had snuck up on me . I didn't know what to say , but "Afternoon Wayne" :rofl:

Always happy to see anyone from the Mud Street Maniacs Crew :canada:

The LED tail lights are one of the nicest looking mods available on the C5. Loved mine when I had them. Compliments all the time. Does George do his with the "halo mod"?

Headlights will look fantastic too. Can't wait to see pics of them on your car. Please post up!

The LED tail lights are one of the nicest looking mods available on the C5. Loved mine when I had them. Compliments all the time. Does George do his with the "halo mod"?

Headlights will look fantastic too. Can't wait to see pics of them on your car. Please post up!

He sure does the Halo mod , and Waynes have it :D

If George made those lights when I was looking for new ones, I would have gotten those. However, I figured going with the non pop-ups would be something a bit different. They look great Wayne! Fantastic choices on the lights!

Thanks Riley, I'll be back at Manny's the first week off April (knocks on head) to get the lights and headers installed along with a tune. Hopefully the drive back will feel a lot better than the drive there.

When I know what day I'll start a new thread, I think Colin has promised to drop by and buy us all lunch :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread