@jackraccoon stop ignoring us while on vacay. If I can do it (posting and replying) while in Manhattan walking the streets sightseeing so can you.

Attachments

• IMG_3641.jpeg
    IMG_3641.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 20
Bayfield is the largest getting 300 + vettes yearly beautiful park setting with a lot of unique stores. They also have a number of vendors ,Kingston I believe is no more. Our show this year 6th Annual Crown show near London ,Ontario also attracted about 200 Vettes which makes our show the second largest from what I know.

Bayfield is the largest getting 300 + vettes yearly beautiful park setting with a lot of unique stores. They also have a number of vendors ,Kingston I believe is no more. Our show this year 6th Annual Crown show near London ,Ontario also attracted about 200 Vettes which makes our show the second largest from what I know.
I find it interesting that some of you know the show and consider it big and beautiful location and others living there never heard of it or assumed it is small. I guess ON is a big place with everyone having their own local shows

Either way long drive for me (7.5-8 hours) and if I do decide to make it down hoping it is the 1 trip down where I get to meet some members as well

Last edited:
Its been probably year after year one of the favourite Vette shows cars coming from all over Ontario and the USA. Most Corvette shows barely attract 100 Corvettes and a lot of them usually include other cars. Simcoe is a example they get a good turn out of Corvettes approx. 75 last year I believe mixed in with other cars once again its very popular because there are so may craft vendors in the park for the ladies to visit. Our Crown Show for example always attracts 150 + Vettes, our club also ran the Anderson show (Woodstock) since day one until Anderson decided they were no longer interested in holding the show. So we went on our own

Reactions: Neils
I find it interesting that some of you know the show and consider it big and beautiful location and others living there never heard of it or assumed it is small. I guess ON is a big place with everyone having their own local shows

Either way long drive for me (7.5-8 hours) and if I do decide to make it down hoping it is the 1 trip down where I get to meet some members as well
If you ever get out this way, Sarnia I mean, make it a Thursday evening in the late Spring or Summer-Fall, and head down to Canatara Park, beach parking lots. You'll blend right in with your car.

Wondering if we should make lists of who’s going to upcoming events like this one (and others) so people know which forum members are in attendance.

NickRapidC8
Thom
Ontcanuck ??

For a 300+ Vette show, only 3 C8’s does not sound like a lot to show for.

Still deciding to make the drive up. If you are going feel free to add your name to the list above.

Reactions: NickRapidC8
Wondering if we should make lists of who’s going to upcoming events like this one (and others) so people know which forum members are in attendance.

NickRapidC8
Thom
Ontcanuck ??

For a 300+ Vette show, only 3 C8’s does not sound like a lot to show for.

Still deciding to make the drive up. If you are going feel free to add your name to the list above.
I will not be attending, as I will be leading a cruise that day with a group of 25 C8s in Niagara.

Out of 300 Corvettes in attendance at Bayfield, you might get max 25-30 C8s.

Reactions: Neils
So why not lead your "group" to Bayfield? Sometimes reading the calendar can enhance the cruising experience. You can only go up and down the escarpment so many times! :Biggrin:
True Dat. Add your C8 group to the 25-30 others and it makes for one heck of a C8 gathering. And a grand welcome (and encouragement) for me to make the drive too !!

I am on vacay in New Jersey / Atlantic City now so will decide either way once back home. Will be following this thread closely for attendance plans

So why not lead your "group" to Bayfield? Sometimes reading the calendar can enhance the cruising experience. You can only go up and down the escarpment so many times! :Biggrin:

True Dat. Add your C8 group to the 25-30 others and it makes for one heck of a C8 gathering. And a grand welcome (and encouragement) for me to make the drive too !!
driving in a straight line for 3hrs just to park on the grass is not what the C8 is built for and not my idea of fun.

Niagara Escarpment has the best roads in the country this side of the Rockies

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.